trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Objection! JW treating jury like Al Gore defining algorithm as big long math problem!

OUR Jury is SHARP.. don't patronize JW

What was your hypothesis? Which definition is he using?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypothesis

hy·poth·e·sis/haɪˈpɒθəsɪs, hɪ-/ Show Spelled [hahy-poth-uh-sis, hi-] Show IPA
noun, plural hy·poth·e·ses /-ˌsiz/ Show Spelled [-seez] Show IPA .
1. a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.
2. a proposition assumed as a premise in an argument.
3. the antecedent of a conditional proposition.
4. a mere assumption or guess.

"The incident at Mr. Alexander's." WTF! This is what Travis' death is in RS mind? :furious:

#jodiarias Been watching Edward Sissorhands behind Willmont taking notes! She such a professional! lol :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just before the break
she reached over toward the computer and grabbed something and quickly pulled it back toward her. Quickly grabbed it.....

A lot of the jury members had been in minor trouble with the law. I think many of them held grudges against LE. Freeing Casey was their "revenge", IMO.

Well that explains it all i didn't know this
Thank you:seeya:

It was schiztypal and antisocial!

Thanks cuz ya notice JW is hiding the other DXs on list in overhead...

Wow worried people will think what else is wrong with JA besides being a *advertiser censored* liar & killer

jmo

I have to admit, when I first started watching the trial I didn't particularly care for JM. Now I don't even want to watch it unless he's the one asking the questions. Love him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Ripley