trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she's sneaking stuff right now watch her!!!!

Does anyone know/think Juan Martinez will do any more questioning of this person?

Wilmott. . . .

tumblr_m0iw3yvhKn1r5gvg1o1_500.gif

So, let me make sure I understand: JA did not meet the PTSD criteria with a 69, but he had already hypothesized that she HAD it, so he basically scaled the grade to fit his hypothesis?

I think these two are enjoying and impressing each other. Not sure about anyone else.

UGH!! This judge drives me nuts....It's like she follows a script. Overruled, Overruled, Overruled, Sustained. EVERY time.

Well, good then. Perhaps she's current, still working diligently and with rigor.

At times they do... Do better on the stand... They threw paper and pens out years ago... All digital !!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Nurmi sitting at the defense table hand over his lips thinking

"do I want Jack in the Box on my way home or Texas Roadhouse" get on with it Wilma I am hungry".

I spit out my drink when I read this, I am still laughing :floorlaugh:

Jeff Ashton was brilliant! The problem was that the pinellas jury! Did not ask questions did not go over evidence. They wanted to go home! The jury foreman had a cruise scheduled for the next day!

Perry whined and dined them ! They spent more time fine dining! Going to see movies! Field trips! Big selection of videos for them to watch!

They spent more time being entertained than they did deliberating! And so acquittal. The jury was incompetent! Ill neverbelievedifferently.
Several of the male jurors and one female member of the jury had been in minor trouble with the law. I think many of them held grudges against LE. Freeing Casey was their "revenge", IMO.

So did that not reaching 75 would be dangerous or wrong whatever..

Does that open JM during Jury ? redirect get to bring up the next couple high scores re: schitzopal & Histronic I think..

Hmm that if she's anything she's mental not amnesic LOL

It was schiztypal and antisocial!

What was your belief of JA's PTSD based on?

Oh I don't know- the fact that I was hired by THE DEFENSE!!!

I think the judge is either drawing straws for her rulings or she's flipping a coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth