trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, we heard all this when JA was on the stand. So, having another liar tell the same lying story makes it true?

I may be exposing my cynicism but considering she gave a keynote speech entitled 'Was Snow White A Battered Woman?' I don't have much faith she'll be either.

MOO

Did she really?! OMG! :what:

A liar tells a liar a story...

Why is Samuels even being allowed to describe what happened when Jodi killed Travis?
Samuels doesn't have ethics nor can he spot a dangerous liar.

JW has lead him to say everything and it has been a disgusting experience listening.

after jury questions jm will get another crack at him. :moo:

pages are not numbered is there line through top line . . . read thru that page . . don't read outloud . . .

he knows the process
overruled - let us know when you have finished reviewing it.

is there reference . . .do you remember what she told you
she ran into closet - she eventually ran out of closet
trying to describe to him the closet - adjoining to the bathroom yes

what did she say about shooting TA . .. gun went off it wasn't her intent . . to keep distance between him and her she was terrified (sounds like an old Perry Mason movie)

what happens . .

look @ your report again same page

tA was doing when gun was going off?
he was lunging towards her
after he falls on top of her what did he do then
he was on top of her - he was a wrestler this was a very disadvantageous position for her and was able to get up

after gets up - where she runs

I see the hallway in this particular article

he is not allowed to tell where he sees hallway
I didn't interrupt him (Wilmot)

any strong memory after that

no strong memory after that

ok

I have notes from June 9th but they are not admitted pull them out of there

This is absurd! RS is testifying to what the DT told him to say in answer to JW's questions. This is BS, pure and simple.

Ya know...let's assume Jodi is being honest for just a moment...I'd be pretty damned terrified if I'd just shot someone too.

It wouldn't even have to be the person abusing me. I'd be scared out of my mind that they would kill me because, duh, I shot them.

:what::what: Helloooo... she is taking pencils everyone!!!!!!!! :what::what:
watch and see ..................

Anyone know the court schedule for the rest of this week? TIA

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

I was just informed that court will start at 1pm tomorrow and will be dark on Thursday. I am trying to find out why now. #JodiArias

after shooting him so doesn't that negate self defense by itself? Whatever she did after was not legitimate self defense even if she has amnesia about it, that doesn't make it self defense. Is that what they're trying to argue? Since she forgot, it doesn't count? She's now elicited twice that Jodi got away after shooting him-not seeing how this helps...

I may be exposing my cynicism but considering she gave a keynote speech entitled 'Was Snow White A Battered Woman?' I don't have much faith she'll be either.

MOO

ALV is a nutjob:twocents:
but...she may have a an impact with jury. :banghead:

I hate this.

Anyone know the court schedule for the rest of this week? TIA

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 27m
I was just informed that court will start at 1pm tomorrow and will be dark on Thursday. I am trying to find out why now. #JodiArias

I'm not counting on anyone coming out of the defense camp being honest or credible but I'm worn down and cynical. For your viewing pleasure or displeasure (and somewhere 20-28 minutes or so in, she presents her fascinating theory on Snow White being a Domestic Violence victim):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFt8FCrBk6k

I have watched some of that video and I don't share her point of views - but that doesn't mean she can't be honest on the stand. I don't have faith in the DT and I really don't care because I am on Travis' side. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks