trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:what: i do think Jodi is trying to steal pencils .......... :what:

She sure is doing something under the desk with her jacket on her lap. Her arm keeps moving and she keeps looking down to check what she is doing.

Where are his notes for when she told him about the intruders? Let's go over those now too okay?

On June 9 2010 about what happened on June 4 2008 -- yes rather lengthy session

about grabbing the gun, runnin out the closet door . .. yes she did

whether she planned to shoot?
objection - previous ruling
approach

ITA...it seems she does things out of spite. Very immature and unprofessional.

I don't know where this is coming from. JM was much more confrontational in his cross that JW is being She is representing a client, I dont' think she is being snarky at all. jmo:seeya:

Didn't Wilmott just coach him on saying that Jodi ran out of the closet and then pointed the gun? Why the hell isn't the judge doing her job?

Just a crazy question here...Did Juan bring any of this up on cross? Isn't THAT what re-direct is supposed to stick to?

The attempts to rehabilitate this witness by highlighting the many errors he made seemed to do as much damage to the witness' credibility as the cross examination.

So ... why bother?

ITA. Especially as he now appears not to have done any of his homework, naughty boy!

I am SO pizzed off about Willie hand holding/coddling this quack!!!

Did Juans experts get a chance to talk to Jodi or do testing?
They must have, I think.

Her name is Janeen Demarte and she IS young by comparison...but that makes her a whole lot more relevant, imo, than someone who last entered a lecture hall a few decades ago. :)

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Janeen_DeMarte_PhD_Phoenix_Arizona_136525
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...t-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

But did anyone get this from a witness list? Id love to see his list.

As much as she bugs me, I think Wilmott is smart and doing the best she can with a terrible client.

No tomatoes, please!

I do understand she is acting as the 'good guy' so to speak. Where she didn't have to bring out the really heinous stuff that Nurmi did (about the pedo accusations). But she is pretty quick on her feet. And stays pretty calm, even when chaos is everywhere in the courtroom and her witness is falling apart.

No tomatoes. She annoys me but I think you're right.

:what: You just gave me a bit of a heart attack right there. Can people actually, purposely throw a trial? Is that an actual strategy used by Defense Teams when they are up against an impossible case to win? Anyone?

Only in the movies.

What is she doing under the table? It looks like she's playing with a cell phone.

Yesterday, and today in the early morning cross, I noticed that Dick and JA mirrored each others testimony perfectly. Did you guys notice that? I now know who JA's acting coach is, both failed. For example on their responses from both-

* Can you repeat the ?
* Answers are different then that which is asked.
* Well I though you were talking about a different date? { I hate that one}
* Stall Jm

did she plan to shoot
no she did not
object I would rather the Dr. answer without leadin
you want me to lead him?
approach

Doc: She ran out into the hallway...

JW: Did she run into the hallway or the bathroom? [ LEADING]

Doc: The hallway I believe, let me check my notes...

JW: looking impatient/annoyed...:waiting:

Doc: I think the hallway....

JW: No...umm Judge may we approach....

:floorlaugh:

JW

"Do you want me to lead him? Would that be easier?"

THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW!

BTW This doctors testimony before isn't correct.

The TRUTH doesn't change.

Lying DOES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads