trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan is so brilliant! Tying the hypothetical with the real event. Gun, knife, camera... :rocker:

transient global amnesia but it does not apply
out of 119 articles, the one he read indicated sex gave you transient global amnesia

JW! We felt the same dang way when you examined this Dr. about this same stinking article!!!

Couldn't this guy have found a peer reviewed journal article at least? Time Magazine, really?

This is soap opera amnesia he is talking about. There is nothing in the New England Journal of Medicine which would validate his theories.

redirect is going to be painful...JW has not stopped writing

:floorlaugh:He's stuttering
I thought wilmott was going to stomp her feet lol
When she tried to object to martinez

That means there's a whole lot of people walking around with this kind of amnesia since there's a lot of sex and hot water in the world.

"You're the one who put that slide up there even though it had nothing to do with this case, right?"

"Yes"

ha

JA looks very pale, I guess b/c of the short sleeve shirt. I haven't noticed it that much before today. Looks different without the fake tan.....

I love her journals....
and her looking at the doc and making smirks and frowns while the prosecutor speaks..

I am a little late to the party today since I had to work..ugh.

Sounds like Juan is doing a good job again today. How could she find the camera and delete the pictures if she was in the amnesia state. So.....

JA is toast.

Kelly

they have a lot of rehabilitation to do with this guy. I have laready forgotten whos witness he is

Doc is just going to stick with his answer weather it makes sense or not. lol

"Do you have a problem remembering what I'm asking?"

*snaps*

Oh the memory question! Samuels did not like that!

WOW! I don't have any more problem than you do!

The Doc is pissed! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member