trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how does he know if she is assertive in behavior when she was lying to him on the test.

duh

We need a video replay of JA's massive eye roll that she just did about 20 sec ago.

i just hope that the jury just got to see/catch the 'eye-rolling' etc from JA

ja making faces when Juan is doing his job grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I need a seatbelt for my chair,,,,fall over laughing every time he asks does he have memory issues. LOL.

Eh, I think Juan is getting a little mired in unimportant issues -- or evidence that is not really that strong.

The doc is gonna snap!

I love how JM says "Riiiight", right before he is about to drop a bomb on the witness.

Did anyone notice yesterday and at the start of the direct of this witness she was all smiles and then when JM was getting him on cross she was looking down her nose at this guy like "you can't even tell a lie as straight as I can"
Loved the point when Samuels was testifying and Jodi was shaking her head and mouthing "no". The dear "DR." was forgetting the script. lol

:floorlaugh:He's stuttering
I thought wilmott was going to stomp her feet lol
When she tried to object to martinez

lucy_doctor_is_in_color_decal_sticker__58383.jpg

she held her ground w/ ex girlfriends when she approached them

Hope the Jury just caught the DEFENDANT roll her eyes TWICE and shaking her head yet again.

She really has her mind set that she is going to get away with this.
I shall calm down and know that judgment day is coming and her tears, frustration are going to be laughable.

Ok....so this dude is going to back talk sass and smarmy"."nope, now I want Juan to rip him a new one.

Jodi is not assertive???? Is he on CRACK??????

Who confronts a new girlfriend of a ex-boyfriend???? She confronted everyone!!!!!

I hope he brings this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member