trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I don't have any more problem than you do!

The Doc is pissed! :giggle:

Ok, as much as I love Juan and think he's killing this trial - it gets old and loses its impact when he keeps asking witnesses if they have problems with their memories. Sorry :blushing:

here we go, bringing up all the lies and going for the Dr's throat about why he would believe her with all the lies he knew about

Willmott is such a <self modsnip> and the doc is such a <self modsnip> and JA is such a <self modsnip>!!!

His reference material came out of Time Magazine! He reminds me of the Grief lady in the Casey Anthony trial who said she had been reviewed by readers of Barnes and Noble website...:floorlaugh:
Oh, Zsa Zsa, I thought the exact same thing. lol

Next time I forget something, I'm going to call it Transient Global Amnesia to other people. I'll draw a squiggly downward bell shape line and take it with me everywhere.

It's more impressive than just saying I forgot.

I actually believe that Jodi was not very assertive -- assertiveness is a healthy way of behaving. I think Jodi is totally passive aggressive and obviously on occasion she is aggressive-aggressive (stabbing, shooting)

The amount of eye rolling going on between Willmot and Jodi is causing me to get dizzy. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I see a "gotcha moment" coming.......the policeman won't know where the gun is, right?

JA and her DT need to be put on notice for their inappropriate behavior and disrespect of the court and court officers, NOW!!!!:furious:

Gah I missed the eyeroll!
And it's 5pm, I have to make the ride home fast!

It is easy to WRITE an assertive statement, but there is no proof she was assertive because she claimed to be unassertive? Right. I'd say that she was pretty assertive the day she MURDERED Travis. She didn't shy away from conflict, and sure told him the way it should be.

Ok, as much as I love Juan and think he's killing this trial - it gets old and loses its impact when he keeps asking witnesses if they have problems with their memories. Sorry :blushing:

Oh I disagree, judging by that reaction from Samuels it definitely served the purpose it was meant to serve.

I just realized this doctor is demanding that she is not assertive yet she is sitting right in front of the nation rolling her eyes and shaking her head like a cocky 15 year old brat.

Jodi is not assertive - based only on his interviews with her. Whatever, Doc. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo