trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, as much as I love Juan and think he's killing this trial - it gets old and loses its impact when he keeps asking witnesses if they have problems with their memories. Sorry :blushing:

I believe Juan can't believe all these unprofessional people that keep coming up in this trial including the DT. I do believe he gets frustrated that everyone has memory loss. JMO

I absolutely love it when Juan says "Suuuure" to the witness(s) :rocker:

Nice to see the brother smiling at the absurdity of it all.

How do you spend a year of your life cultivating a relationship with someone who you've broken up with? And how is it that you consider him to be cheating on you when you are not "official"? Crazy.

Sneaky Defense left out content that gives context.

OMG did you see Willmont's face when Samuels said he couldn't remember anything happening around that date????? lol

Anything noteworthy before Jan 24, 2008 . . . what does the Dr. knows or remember?
objection - overruled
I don't recall specifically I would like to have access to

mr. Alexander was masturbating to pictures
I think that was the 22nd

objection - these dates
approach!

Oh I disagree, judging by that reaction from Samuels it definitely served the purpose it was meant to serve.

It flustered the doctor, but IMO the doc was somewhat justified in that instance. I think it was really effective with Jodi but not so much with this witness.

Had Jodi said to anyone "you cheat on me, I will stab you, shoot you and slit your throat"...Ms Assertive that is. She never would have "cultivated" a relationship with any man.

Finally, Juan objects to the speaking objection!!

Judge: Please approach.

GO JM FINALLY calling Jennifer out on her "speaking" objections!

Almost made it 30 minutes without approaching :score:

But there's a difference between assertive and aggressive. Jodi was hostile and sneaky and IMO was the epitome of passive aggressive. She did sneaky manipulative stuff behind Travis' back but to his face acted like it was ok for him to take Mimi to Cancun and acted like she was ok with them dating other people etc.

Oh very good point! Good way to put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member