trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneaky from wilmott trying to buy time for the snake oil doctor to see the exhibit!

have your report?
yes
in my report there is an error
I am not asking about an error - just after B-3,
I wrote C-3, C-6, and D-3 but I had omitted . . .

I need a date . . .
December of 2012
amendment not given to the State was it?
no I didn't write an amendment what I did was

objection
approach please

Jm back to his own files searching for a paper

If Juan ever wants to retire from prosecuting, I vote that he gets his own show, a la Nancy Grace. I'd watch his show religiously!

I enjoy Juan dumbing it down with the notes on the projecter for RS. That seems about right.

JM is AMAZING...

This "officer" would not remember where gun/knife would be..
If this "officer" was taking pictures & camera went flying would the "officer" remember to delete pics...

Holy Crap I'm PROUD he's MY PROSECUTOR!

That was amazing!!!!!

[video=youtube;RQQuzmVUc_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQQuzmVUc_M[/video]

Meanwhile RS gets to sift through his notes so that he refresh his very poor memory...

WOW so the defense did NOT give the "Dr's" amended report. Didnt they have a mini hearing sidebar thing about this particular issue with the DT saying they did give it to the State?

OK, that last time was the only time I cringed when Juan questioned him. Doc answering meekly made it a little worse.

The jury must be pizzed having to sit there and watch this "expert" witness thumb through reams of notes instead of knowing exactly where to find the information that JM wants. :rolleyes:

It looks even worse when it's right up against JM's extreme preparation WITHOUT notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79