trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably did. Wonder if Laviolette is aware of what's happing with the PhD? Can an expert witness request to remove themselves from a case?

I've been wondering that too. As a witness she is forbidden from watching any part of the trial but that doesn't mean she hasn't. Can you imagine if she's watched the Samuels testimony?
I'm not a lawyer, but as a witness under subpoena I don't think she can flake out w/o being in contempt of court.
If it were me, I'd be sick about now, but this whole crew is so outer limits, there is no basis upon which for me to expect such a rational attitude.

Had to do actual WORK today (If I wasn't my own boss, I would tell me to take this job and shove it)and was late getting home because I had to stop at the store on account of my boyfriend calling me to tell me he's DYYYINGWhat's he dying of? ... Seasonal allergies. Lawdy, lawdy wanted to crown him with the frying pan when I got home and saw the NG headline that read: "Killing Travis ruined my sex life" Oh, please. for the love of all things holy ... someone help me out and give me the context of this??????

MandyLiegh,

Thanks for the Rant, I know you spoke for me. I am so happy you got that EYE_ROLL of Jodie's. I could not believe my eyes. Like Mother like Daughter!!

Actually the whole family are a disgrace- That's what happens when Cousins marry!!! Just can't help what you get!:moo::facepalm:

Why is Dave Hughes on DD? I thought he was under court order not to watch anything about this case?

Any of her jail mates better not ask to borrow any pens from her unless they wear surgical gloves. :floorlaugh:

They aren't supposed to have pens in that jail, are they? Is this what JA has been trying to sneak in court lol...pens?

Tawnidillly Youtube. Vid of the

[video=youtube;WL8kV_B4AGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL8kV_B4AGk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Average temp in June in Mesa is over 100 degrees. Wearing a hoodie, sweater, anything like that, might draw attention. I don't see her doing that.

She may have had shorts and a t-shirt on underneath and just slipped the hoodie and pants off and put them in a bag before she left the bedroom.

Seriously? Dr. Drew doesn't know the difference between a 'ladies' wig and a comical mullet wig??

C'mon, Drew... please.

No offense intended here, but maybe Travis' friends could keep their videos private until the defense rests their case? They've already subpoenaed the shooting range one. Let's not give them anything else. :moo:

I've been wondering that too. As a witness she is forbidden from watching any part of the trial but that doesn't mean she hasn't. Can you imagine if she's watched the Samuels testimony?
I'm not a lawyer, but as a witness under subpoena I don't think she can flake out w/o being in contempt of court.
If it were me, I'd be sick about now, but this whole crew is so outer limits, there is no basis upon which for me to expect such a rational attitude.

"The Rule" of sequestering witnesses from the courtroom does not apply to expert witnesses.

I have always thought she had a big pocket like on a hoodie, and put the camera in there as she grabbed the weapon...

Maybe something like this?

View attachment 30966

And accidental pic happens when camera falls out of it

Just slap big white numbers on it and she is CA's twin! :puke:

I find a couple of things very disturbing about Dr. Boring.
For one, I've been to several "therapists" in my life. While they might not take notes while you're talking to them, the ones I've been to, and MD's also do this....After they see you, they record their notes on a small recorder which is later transcribed. Maybe I missed it but with Dr.Boring, has there been ANY way to authenticate that he made these notes on the same day he spoke to her? For a guy who has been supposedly in this business for 30+ years, doesn't have a freaking secretary? Drs have to usually be precise in their dealings with patients in order to charge insurance companies. How do we know that he's not just following some script the Defense gave him? I also notice that when Angry Bird Wilmot is talking to him, when it relates to what JA supposedly told him, he relays it more like he was there at Travis's actually seeing the murder. Once in a while with Wilmot he will say "she said" meaning JA said but most of the time he relays it like he was a witness...she went into the closet, she shot the gun, etc.

Totally agree with you. The other thing that bothered me was he said he took bits and pieces of each conversation he had with her and assimilated (ok not his word, he had some other kooky way of saying it) all the information together to create his "notes". What the heck? Was she his only patient during this whole time? How in the world could he be confident that his recollections were of Jodi's experiences and not some other patient? He's proven over and over during his testimony that he, too, suffers from some type of disrupted-hippocampus memory-fog-nesia something or other. :what:

"I have nothing further" works.

If you buy a corvette do you store it in a garage? No, you drive it.
Unfortunately, for them, the corvette they bought turned out to be an el camino.

I can tell y'all right now..........I can recite this story that JA and Doc Samuels spews backward and forward until the end of time...........how many times so we have to go through this? Color me just about done with this trial.

No offense intended here, but maybe Travis' friends could keep their videos private until the defense rests their case? They've already subpoenaed the shooting range one. Let's not give them anything else. :moo:

No offense taken! But isn't this video all over the internet? Were they only able to get this from Travis' friend? I don't think so. But I didn't see the first part of the show.

It's a video of a comical act - he's playing a character. It's not like a 'secret' or odd thing - there's a crowd there. It's supposed to be funny, I think... I don't know why this would be a problem - or help the defense in any way (?).

Dr. Drew's guests to speak about Jodi's low self-esteem. No way does this gal have low self-esteem! Watching her take on Juan Martinez, the zillions of self-absorbed photos of Jodi, singing a capella in front of jail inmates, etc. tell me that Jodi's ego is unbridled. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee