trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Average temp in June in Mesa is over 100 degrees. Wearing a hoodie, sweater, anything like that, might draw attention. I don't see her doing that.

She probably wore it during the commission of the crime, then took all her bloody clothes off in the home, tossed them in a plastic bag and changed her clothes/cleaned herself up before leaving the house. MOO

They don't think up answers... they make them up as they go.

Yeah, except no court on Thurs/Fri dark. So if the questions take up all day, they'll have 4 days to think up answers. :seeya:

Alright, time for some enchiladas and decompress!

See you all tomorrow! Thank you for being here!:seeya:

Wilmont was so transparent when she purposely kept leading Samuels into giving her the answers she wanted. It was so clear that he does not remember or never reviewed his notes with no dates.

Okay, so now he pulled on her shirt. What happened to the sweater?

I saw on Lock Up or Hard Time (can't remember which) some inmates snuck in cigarettes into tent city.

Last week was the lady who had put a loaded handgun in her V.

are we 100% sure that wasnt jodi? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I haven't watched much other than NG. I'm betting some of the TH's have spun it that the DT had a "good" day today. I don't think so though. I didn't see anything Wilmott did that would retrieve this witness' credibility (and I think she's losing a bit of that too, with her immature snotty attitude). I'm hoping the jury has kind of tuned him out and disregarded him by now.

The Titanic continues to sink doesn't it? :great:

I am reading the Jury appeared inattentive and, well, bored.

The Titanic has sunk.....

:truce:

MOO

One thing I do wish JM would have asked Doc Samuels is about the anxiety number - really, being in jail has to be stressing I would think. Why blame PTSD when confinement and facing a DP case seems to be more responsible for ruining her life (in conjunction with her being a murderer), household cleaning chores and the rest of that list from the test.

Some really dumb open ended questions on that test.

Yes -- I also noticed when he talked about hypervigilance, he stated that the noise in jail bothered JA. That is NOT hypervigilance, it is called "being in jail," which is very loud, 24 hours a day.

Is there court on Thursday?

Sorry if this has been covered.

Juror question! (from me): You insinuated that when someone is lying, their story stays the same and when they are telling the truth the story tends to change as details are added. But wouldn't it stand to reason that if someone were telling the truth, their story would never change, no matter what and no matter who was questioning them?

Correct. But Doc Samuels claims he "evaluated" Jodi; not "treat" her. *eyeroll*

He crossed the boundary line when he sent Jodi greeting cards in prison because he felt sorry for her. A female social worker in my county recently lost her state license because she encouraged some of her female patients to attend Arthur Murray dance lessons which she also attended (not confidential knowledge). Befriending patients indicates there is no longer a therapist and client relationship.

are we 100% sure that wasnt jodi? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Me thinks if JA smuggled a gun it would more likely be in her A versus her V!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Juror question! (from me): You insinuated that when someone is lying, their story stays the same and when they are telling the truth the story tends to change as details are added. But wouldn't it stand to reason that if someone were telling the truth, their story would never change, no matter what and no matter who was questioning them?

I'm on record that my juror questions are: Dr. Samuels, do you know what year it is? Who is currently president of the United States? Do you know which state you're in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay