trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we stuck in the movie Groundhog Day? Didn't she talk about ALL of this yesterday? :facepalm:

I understand Wilmott has the life of her client in hand, but she needs to stop with this witness Samuels. He's not very likable to begin with because of Jodi. Now, Wilmott's continuing to take him down the rabbit hole.

Especially when Dr. Drew's "jurors" reported that the jury has tuned this testimony out and that they are definitely over this. Time to hang it up, JW.

Didn't she go over this yesterday?
Maybe she forgot where she left off so she started over.

Why was Jodi uncomfortable with the oral sex?

DR: "Because it was occurring too soon--the relationship hadn't gone on too long. And they were at his friends house and he came into her room and performed oral sex on her. She was not sure it was appropriate under the circumstances. "

Yah RIIGGGHHHHTTTTTTT.....poor innocent Jodi.....:floorlaugh:

And she ONLY did it because TA wanted to. She couldnt possibly have wanted him to have oral sex with her.

The juror who wrote the question "how could you be kissing Ryan Burnes so soon after killing Travis?" won't like the the doctor saying this - at all.

I'm so sick of this. According to this quack, all slaughtering murderers should be excused of their crimes. Because, trauma.

do this guy have anything that actually looks professional? His graph on a yellow tablet. Does he not own a computer.?

Yeah, he couldn't how power pointed that graph? Since we know he loves it so much.

Defense needs to let go of sex questions. It's already been determined she was a consensual and willing participant, and she initiated sexual contact.

SHE WAS NOT A VICTIM!

Enough!

I just love Juan Martinez. I love how now that JW had a hissy fit about "Speaking objections" he is objecting to hers. Before that, Nurmi did it all the time and he let it slide. I love how he's just okay "Okay, if that's the way you want to do this, let's do this."

Yes! No one can top JM!

just think...weve got to go through the jurys questions and another cross by Wilmott and Juan... I want this witness off the stand as bad as I wanted Jodi gone.. Lets Go FTLOG!

JW is doing a 'damage control' in her re-direct, proving that her direct was a mess IMO

This is going on way too long!!!!! Poor Jurors

Time's a wastin'. . . .

Tick_Tock.gif

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 1m
#JodiArias Jurors still submitting questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?