trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, I'm pretty sure they can ask for a transcript. That's what the court reporter is for.

The jury can ask for a transcript, but the trials I have been on, we never got one. It seems that they aren't necessarily transcribed immediately and so they can't give them to you.

That is why it is important for the jurors to take notes, so when they deliberate they have something to look back at. Then if there are further questions the court recorder comes in are reads it back to you, but not all of it, just what you specifically ask for.

Judge is going to call it quittin' time when we go live - just a growing suspicion... GRRR... The DT is probably drawing this sidebar out to make sure this happens. GRRR v.02.

They are just probably trying to clean up and get the lady out.

Beth Karas InSession
Court was about to resume with the questions to jurors when a spectator got sick in the gallery. She vomited at her seat and again in the hallway. #JodiArias

I think this doctor's testimony would make me sick, too.

What happened? We were back according to audio, I switch over to the video tab and all I see is the Seal again?our

I knew it! :furious: I bet the defense is throwing a crowbar into the rest of the day and the jury gets sent home in just a few minutes. Darn them! :banghead:

Don't know if it's a rumor or not, but on twitter someone said a lady was vomiting violently in the gallery (I THINK they used the word "violently"; the "lady vomiting" part they absolutely said. I hope it's not a norovirus, because if it is the entire courtroom of people could be vomiting within the next couple of days. That wouldn't bother me as far as Jodi, her family goes, but I wouldn't want our own watchers, Travis's family or others to be hit by it. I've had it, and one minute you are noticing that you feel a little off, and two steps later you are projectile vomiting. It's definitely not fun.

How totally ridiculous! Any excuse to drag this hot mess out-even vomit.

Yeah that's all folks. Well that was a fantastic waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member