trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I want to know, was it a three hole punch or five hole punch!!

How much would you try and avoid a case if you were a DT and you knew JM was going to be prosecutor ... I bet that's the first question a defence attorney asks when they're visiting an inmate for the first time in AZ .. 'Who's prosecuting this one?'

JM? ... Oh CARP!!

Wilmott is about to *advertiser censored* her pants... defense team not smiling anymore like they did when Juan first stepped in front of the witness Samuels.

I love me some Juan! He's on Fire today!

Someone get those exhibits out of Jodi's HANDS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

She should NOT be allowed to touch those exhibits.

Anything with a green tag on the back is an admitted exhibit.

DO NOT let him or the DT out of this courtroom until this particular issue is resolved Judge!!!!

JA has glasses for driving,but wears them in court during trial?Can she see things close up or far away without them?
She's near-sighted. She can see things close.

Hln is so far behind. At least I know what I have to look forward to. Hln is still willmott talking.

Is he suggesting he did this like recently????? Omg how amazing would that be if he had proof of that

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

OMG, I think he is suggesting that!! JM doesn't miss a thing! I'm so glad that we have WS'ers in the gallery. This is another one of those amazing moments. Too bad we will have to end the day after this sidebar and the "doc" will have all weekend to think up a spin excuse.

Samuels has been experiencing his own personal hell - it's a place with so many papers and a notebook to flip through for all eternity.

I am stunned this man make 250 plus and hour and he doen't have an assistant to keep his paperwork together for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member