trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK....I don't think sociopaths have self esteem issues...?
Depends on whom you ask and which research study you want to throw your weight behind. ;)

A few years ago when I was actively researching psychopathy, aspd, and npd there was a lot of research to suggest that certain individuals really did suffer from low self-esteem and their superiority was a defense mechanism to end all others. Basically a false bravado so tightly wound it becomes part of them, literally. And to lose that would be akin to a nervous breakdown so injuries provoke attacks, like a narcissistic rage.

Because of my experience, I can subscribe to that philosophy. Very recent research indicates that may not be true at all...but in complete honesty I haven't paid a lot of attention to that because I didn't find it personally relevant.

There is just so much still not understood, especially when it comes to psychopathy.

So Jodi would panic when she didn't hear from Travis?

What does that tell you? Gawd.

Samuels, you are not going to talk any one into believing Jodi had or has low self-esteem.
She's passive-aggressive, I'll agree, but perfectly able to confront people if she so chooses.

Anyways, Jodi drove across state lines after stealing a gun to go kill Travis.

CEO story about the man who couldn't be assertive with his mother.
Jodi wasn't assertive with Travis, Samuels says after stumbling over the names in the case.
She just killed him without being assertive, I guess.

Gold Digger Jodi let things happen because she had her eyes on the prize. She wanted her way. She killed Travis like a spoiled kid throws a tantrum. She thought she owned Travis. She felt entitled to his affection.

I'm typing just so I don't go crazy. :smile:

What could possibly be more assertive than slitting someones throat? :banghead:

Wilmot...why don't you ask the court if everyone is still following along?

Interesting while Doc answers ? about his meetings with her.. anyone else see that pouty trying to hide a smile look on her face??

i still don't believe this shmuch has any valid qualifications

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
I am not sure how all of these repeated questions and answers is supposed to help the defense and #JodiArias' case. I am no expert though.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Jenkasaurus is taking notes on her pad, I don't see Beth here today though. Where did she go? #JodiArias

I heard they are selling "one holed wonder" shirts at the meteor crater this summer. Must snap one up. #JodiArias

"A the same time Jodi was supposed to be seeing Matt"?

Uh, Matt didn't think they had a relationship.

speaking of which shows a repeating pattern of Jodi. It seems she believed she was still in a relationship with a guy long after they had broken up. She did it again and again.

Haagen Dazs Sea Salt Caramel is the BEST!

i6w8so.png

OHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I just ate the last of my ice cream last night, I want some!

ok..one thing i just don't understand....if they were talking about both of them getting married to other people, and he was going to Mexico with another woman he liked and she was going to Utah to visit someone she may get a thing going with....Why have sex with eachother on the 4th and take nude photos? I wonder what he might have been thinking....i know she probably still loved him..but what was his doing? If you want to get rid of someone...i would think what they did would be the last thing you would try? This whole thing confuses me .....anyone have any ideas?

Obviously she is lying about how she felt about him moving on with his life. She had a grinding session with another guy less than 24 hrs after the murder. She was moving on but she wasn't gonna let TA move on or marry anyone else. She would see him dead first.

Sorry Doc I can't tell you had any extensive training on how to evaluate patients/clients. Please make this stop it is not helping the defense.

Help! I can't keep up! It probably as already been brought up but it made me :furious: when the doctor said, "Jodi suffered a trauma on June 4th". Travis was the one who suffered horrific trauma!

Poor thang....

Wild about trial is cracking me up!!!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

I heard they are selling "one holed wonder" shirts at the meteor crater this summer. Must snap one up. #JodiArias

:floorlaugh: :rocker:

Is she assertive? FGS - YES. She confronted every girl who was eyeing TA, and stalked him non-stop. What about Mimi and the tire-slashing? What about skipping out of work to drive 2 hours to see a reported girlfriend of her boyfriend. She's bat $hit crazy.
Those were only PEAKS. lol

How can you withhold love you don't actually feel.....maybe he was tying to keep her at arms length.

I wonder if Travis ever told Jodi that he loved her? I think Jodi was infatuated with TA and might have thought that she was in love with him, but I doubt that he reciprocated.

Holy desperation Ms. Wilmott. Ask the liar if they are lying and ask the boundary violator if he is violating. That works! Let's change all interrogation techniques. Just ask the perp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberts1979