Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
I am not sure how all of these repeated questions and answers is supposed to help the defense and #JodiArias' case. I am no expert though.

I heard they are selling "one holed wonder" shirts at the meteor crater this summer. Must snap one up. #JodiArias

She (he?) is a snarky one...love her/his tweets and wild about trial!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I wish the camera would pan around the room. Showing the public gallery and the family galery. Showing JM, and the Judge. Sure would be a lot more interesting. jmo

I think the doc is describing exactly how Jodi perceived the relationship. I think Jodi felt "abused" and Jodi felt like Travis had all the power and Jodi felt like she went to extremes to accommodate Travis and Jodi felt like it was the end of the world if Travis didn't call her for a couple of days.

No doubt this is how she described the relationship, but that does not mean that it bears any resemblance to reality -- it only reflects Jodi's distorted perception.

Plus I bet she didn't disclose to the doc that she slashed tires, sent threatening emails to Travis' girlfriend, followed Travis and invaded his email and social media.

JA looking over at jurors more today than I've ever seen her do.

Even an animal will growl or screech in a fight....and if she went through the closet to flee, why didn't she? In her version, she runs in the closet, and arms herself - then runs towards Travis.
That's not flight, that's pointed a weapon at an unarmed, undressed person in his own home. It's not even fight if the only person injured is the unarmed man.

i am so frustrated :(
however i want! to believe and yes I am thinking JM is just let him babble for a reason...;)
What do you think?

:eek: Anal AGAIN!

I am sick of hearing about this.

it has been established an there has been testimomy that she had ANAL with OTHERS besides Travis!

speaking of which shows a repeating pattern of Jodi. It seems she believed she was still in a relationship with a guy long after they had broken up. She did it again and again.

Exactly !

Sorry Wilmot...your sudden use of the world anal did not energize me.

I wish someone would throw up in the courtroom. And end this misery.

If I were there I Would ! Projectile vomit towards JA , whoops, sorry <mod snip>!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have no doubt Travis lost whatever respect he may have had for her when he figured out she was a <mod snip>.

finally, this clip becomes useful for the first time ever:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL4BAWDR0eA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL4BAWDR0eA[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member