trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS GUY HAS SPENT MORE TIME ON THE STAND THAN HE SPENT INTERVIEWING JODI IN FOUR YEARS-This is enough for me to hate shrinks,they have more mental problems than their patients.

Oooooooooooooh That's good!

I hope JM uses that on recross/rebuttal whatever it's called...

"Isn't it true Dr that you've actually spent more time on the stand than you did meeting with JA speculating her symptoms of PTSD AFTER she MURDERED Mr. Alexander? Yes or No? Remember I ask the questions here!"

:floorlaugh:

Oh, good, G.... For Gosh's s.... E N O U G H . . A L R E A D Y !

Hmmmmmm so bored I've entered into a fog where I recall taking psychology in university.....it was my bird course. The class was packed full of other people who needed an easy credit. This guy specialized in the easy credit. LOL!!

Willmott is not doing herself any favors with this line of questioning--- looks desperate.

OK that's it .. this is repetitive, we get it and the jury is going to sleep. Come on Judge stop Facebooking about your yacht and shut this BS down.

MR I DON'T RECALL, I LEFT THAT ON MY DESK, has had a miraculous recovery of facts and memories.

I think JA has a new idol. I've often felt like she emulates Wilmott when she was speaking...esp the word "and"...they drag the d out or something...it's very annoying. JW better look out if JA gets off...I think she wants HER life now.

JA is most definitely flirting today with a juror. Look how shes turning her chair toward the jury...has never done that at the def table before. Shes twirling her hair, touching her chest etc...using her alleged sexuality to lure one in

10 min 'til afternoon break!

133305400_amazoncom-halloween-pink-hippo-dog-costume-toys-games.jpg

Jodi and Nurmi, appear to have no relationship at all?

Glad he said on the day of the Killing instead of what he has said.. Day of the incident.

ITS not an incident. It's a murder, a killing.. sheesh

:worms:

Or 'That fateful day", which he's said many times and sickens me. It wasn't fateful for Jodi - she knew she was coming, just fateful for Travis

Seriously, is she just filibustering again to win the weekend break? Anything is better than giving JM a whack at this pinata before the jurors have 3+ whole days to contemplate? Argh.

SUCH a Freudian moment! :what:

Superego means to say: "I was thrown by the ferocity of the questioning..." (it was SO ferocious, poor me!)

Id actually says: "I was thrown by the veracity of the questioning..." (i was SO truthful, HALP someone save me from me!)

Ego digs a hole and crawls into it whimpering... (So many things I wanted to do with my professional career...)

:seeya:

OMG can I copy your location????? It is AWESOME!

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

So, I take it "objection.. boring" is not an option that is used in court? #JodiArias

ROFL

Oh, keep going Wilma...JA does not remember anything after Travis fell on her and she rolled away. Not until near Hoover Dam. Juan is gonna prove you WRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966