trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is infuriating! All JW is doing is asking the same questions the jury asked, and allowing him to go on and on with his lies and explanations! :banghead:

JW is not bad on direct when she's prepared, but on redirects & crosses, she's rubbish!!

I can't believe it. :furious: Less than 35 minutes left in the court day, no court tomorrow, and Wilmott is just droning on, running out the clock.

This trial is a hole in the ground just like the crater this nutjob keeps blathering on about. :banghead:

EDIT ~~ Nevermind the 35 minute thing, got my timezones mixed up again, hate those things. But I still bet Wilmott won't let Juan get one word in today, darn it! :furious:

I don't think she'll ever shut up!!!

maybe she's learned her lesson about what JM can do to her case in 30 mins or less??? Probably not. Twice she's turned the floor over to him with just a half hour or so and she got burned both times. Maybe she doesn't want to take any chances today! But maybe I'm giving her too much credit.

It is so blatantly obvious that Defense is stalling for time to drag on until the end of the day.

So if a man doesn't call a woman who snoops in his mail, peeks in his window, 'falls asleep' in his house when he's out on a date, and feels he's safe living a thousand miles away - he's a misogynist?

AND sleeps under Travis's Christmas tree when he has already told 30 people in front of Jodi that she is not his girlfriend, told she needs to leave, no room at the Inn, Jodi....

There should be rules about the defense attorney leading the witness into a statement slamming the victim when/because he has been murdered by the defendant. :furious:

Did this fine doctor in his infinite wisdom foresee his patient who is---- unassertive, a pacifist, with low self-esteem, amnesia, acute stress disorder and repressed memories---flipping off her own expert witness in a murder trial?

Yup! Gotta love karma! She's getting exactly what she deserves and this dude is burying her!!

2iupea.jpg
a little large in size: (click on Spoiler below to view)

I was reading on the KCL thread that a juror is supposedly mouthing something to the killer. Is this true or a rumor gone wild?

I'm asking over here because it was supposed to have happened as they left for lunch, I believe. And someone over on that thread asked not to post outside questions. Hope I'm in the right place! :loser:

I;m the one who asked that we stay on topic there but asking questions about what is happening in court is 100% on topic. People other than court observers making personal comments is not and it just makes it super hard for those of us who can;t watch live, to catch up!!!!

I hope everyone understands!!!!!!! :blushing:

Just jumping on for a little bit . . ..

you don't get attached to your first hypothesis . . . .

3-8 per 100,000 percentage very low?
that was for Transient Global Amnesia

why JA did not flee from the bedroom . . . she did try to - need to protect herself . . . flight first then further fight

most of the time people fill out the questionairres themselves .

person lied and you test them - how could that person be believed if they are lying.

PDS test not based upon trauma but evaluating throughout lifetime for stress . . . it is somewhat irrelevant what the details of the stressor but whether they faced sitation in their lif with a stressor.

repeatedly physical and verbal abuse . . . from TA

question #14 and #15 . . . . intruder story from 6 month to 3 years . . . based upon a fictitious story? yes that is correct . . . . based upon score from lie . . .

I would not make a diagnosis if the person . . . . lie . . .
object

diagnosing a person who continue lie to you . . . .
unsubstaintiated by anything else I would not make a diagnosis if I knew they were lying

this doesn't bother her often . . . . doesn't it seem inconsistent with not bothering her a lot?
constent with someone with amnesia if no memory formed

even if intentional isn't it possible that event cause stress

why would JA run into the closet and corner herself
closet had 2 doors - a place to run thru away from TA

fight or flight mode . . . . danger

depending on trauma . . . . if someone next room she could have screamed . . . she responded instinctual basis . . . run for phone call or get help takes longer . . . not an alternative for her

she had PTSD or acute distress disorder before the death of TA?
I cannot tell . . . many symptoms occurred after the incident occurred - physical numbing,

accidentally killing someone would give acute stress?
accident shoot someone in the woods unlikely to develop flight or fight mode . . . . killing in a fight and emotionally charged there is a greater chance of acute stress reaction.

didn't write negative stuff about TA . . .

Wenwe, have I told you lately that I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? You make it easy to catch up!!!!!

Had some extra time on my hands (lol) so I calculated the doctor makes $.069444444 per second. Notice it goes on to infinity. Sound familiar?

I'm so excited about rebuttal being around the corner that I wanna do a happy dance!

When does that happen? Don't they have that other expert to put on, then there will be 4 days of that person as well. sheesh. Is rebuttal after all the defense experts?

Are you saying that my recovered memories of being kidnapped by a Satanic coven where babies were sacrificed in the '80's DIDN'T HAPPEN???

Lol maybe Dr. Samuels can hypnotize you to find out...bring a lot of money.
I just can't believe he is spouting this stuff! The great moral panic of the 80's "satanic ritual abuse" was based on this nonsense and peoples' lives were ruined over it. It is simply unfathomable that he has a license. No wonder he is flying solo in his nefarious practice, any professionals in the 21st century would think he was joking with the idiocy he comes up with.

I think she is asking more questions then the jury did. It seems obvious to me that she just wants to waste time so the jury doesn't have JM's words to mull over the long weekend.

If he's supposed to be so objective/impartial not pro-defense, why is he engaging in all this chit chat/giggling/smiling/trading quips with defense counsel and then complaining about the prosecutor...

Can you imagine JM getting up there and saying...Well, doc, perhaps he REALLY DIDN'T LOVE HER!!!! I think that would get Jodi's attention, but good!

Oh, I want to see that!

BBM

Did this fine doctor in his infinite wisdom foresee his patient who is---- unassertive, a pacifist, with low self-esteem, amnesia, acute stress disorder and repressed memories---flipping off her own expert witness in a murder trial?

Yup! Gotta love karma! She's getting exactly what she deserves and this dude is burying her!!

2iupea.jpg

Thanks SunDawnn,
I am sure it is for the viewers that snitched her out for being sneaky with the notes. But I think it's great, shows WE are getting under her skin. And I like that very much.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog