trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, at what point does his testimony become classed as brainwashing??

ok..one thing i just don't understand....if they were talking about both of them getting married to other people, and he was going to Mexico with another woman he liked and she was going to Utah to visit someone she may get a thing going with....Why have sex with eachother on the 4th and take nude photos? I wonder what he might have been thinking....i know she probably still loved him..but what was his doing? If you want to get rid of someone...i would think what they did would be the last thing you would try? This whole thing confuses me .....anyone have any ideas?

:whoosh: Confuses me too. I know, thinking with his little brain and all, but he had recently written her a text that said she was a sociopath, the worst thing that had ever happened to him, a liar, and scammer. Everyone was saying that he was trying to get rid of her.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

One of the jurors is having problems with their headset. We are taking afternoon recess. #JodiArias

I bet he faked it

1334152471226_3074624.png

Ya, I got super bored and started cleaning. Hope I didn't miss anything. Doubt it.

Sounded like juror with the headset had to fake low batteries so jury could get a break from this witness! JMO

He's nicer than me. I'd have let mine go completely dead - and enjoy the SILENCE! :facepalm:

I have seen Juan's chair empty several times today. Where do you think he is popping off to? ty

How needy is that MS to like literally run into JA's arms to chit-chat. Sheesh.

I swear JW wants to cover every freaking question the jurors asked. Those poor jurors don't need to listen to the same mind numbing crap!

She's daring them to try asking this many questions to their next "expert".

I know it was discussed before but don't remember the answer. Would JA have been able to make it through the check point at the Hoover dam with an upside down license plate?

Do trial lawyers notice when they are losing their jurors to boredom?

I just want Juan to ask Samuels "Whether JA premeditated killing TA or in self defense, is it possible she would still suffer PTSD?" I would imagine in either situation, she would suffer PTSD. Just as anyone else would whether planned or not. (Of course I believe Jodi premeditated killing TA). I know Samuels have skirted around, giving soldier or police examples but if I am correct and listening well enough to the trial, Juan has not simply asked this question has he? That question would bottom line, enough said IMHO.

I thought one of the jurors did ask this question, swedie.

But I was only half-listening through a lot of it, so I could be wrong.

And I thought the Dr. answer was 'possibly, but not likely' or something similar.

Great, so she'll go on until 4 and give Juan maybe 20 minutes if anything at all.
I think she'll try to get to 4 just so the jury doesn't leave with JM having the last word today. But it's good for JM, give him 3 days to prep, NOT that he needs it, but this a lot of drivel to go through AND let RS sweat for the weekend.

Did this fine doctor in his infinite wisdom foresee his patient who is---- unassertive, a pacifist, with low self-esteem, amnesia, acute stress disorder and repressed memories---flipping off her own expert witness in a murder trial?

Yup! Gotta love karma! She's getting exactly what she deserves and this dude is burying her!!

2iupea.jpg
Whoa! Do you know what he was talking about at the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member