trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if a man doesn't call a woman who snoops in his mail, peeks in his window, 'falls asleep' in his house when he's out on a date, and feels he's safe living a thousand miles away - he's a misogynist?

At this rate, JA may be found guilty on June 04, 2013.

Now THAT would be poetic justice...

if only it would come at a cost of such a waste of time, energy, funds...

Oh I think you're being way overly optimistic.

even nurmi is sitting there thinking...........SHUT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF UP already!

:what: OH MY GOD THE METEOR IS BACK .... AND HE WASN'T THERE WHEN "THE BIG STONE CAME DOWN" ....

I do believe I may be in an alternate universe ..... say what?????:what::eek::eek:

Time to break out the jury photo again.

sleeping_jury.png

Tbey are wondering if she comes with batteries. They cant find the off switch.

He's doing the same thing JA did, trying to deflect, avoiding concise answers.

Nope, ladies. Juan is my man.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::biggrin:

I've told hubby we may have to go get Juan for me to just loookk attt and pick his brain. I mean, how can you NOT *love* that brain!? I likey my men smart!

(sigh) But since I am married, I guess I'll have to take a back seat to those of you who aren't.

I swear JW wants to cover every freaking question the jurors asked. Those poor jurors don't need to listen to the same mind numbing crap!

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

So, I take it "objection.. boring" is not an option that is used in court? #JodiArias

ROFL

I am assuming the psychologist don't have to swear to the "do no harm". I am so antsy right now I feel like sawing on my arm.

Great, so she'll go on until 4 and give Juan maybe 20 minutes if anything at all.

I missed the part where JW stated that she would continue her 3rd direct until Travis's family's ribbons had disintegrated from age.

OMG I just realized why he is so Pro-Jodi...he is a narcisisst just like her. He loves to hear himself talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876