I wasn't there.
THEN
Ninjas
THEN
This ridiculous fog.

This is insulting. Make her stop.

5 min until break.

Back to the egging meteor

Is there a psychologist's term for diarrhea of the mouth ?

All this re re re re direct proves they are so much in 'defense', they can not defend their client.....and I am tuning out, sorry!!! too much too late :(

What question is she on now? Will she also be going over the test questions again too?

Today this man has added new info, that JA hyperventilated at crime scene and that Travis was a misogynist!!!! I hope a bus runs over this lying piece of garbage. moo.

I can't believe it. :furious: Less than 35 minutes left in the court day, no court tomorrow, and Wilmott is just droning on, running out the clock.

This trial is a hole in the ground just like the crater this nutjob keeps blathering on about. :banghead:

EDIT ~~ Nevermind the 35 minute thing, got my timezones mixed up again, hate those things. But I still bet Wilmott won't let Juan get one word in today, darn it! :furious:

Just got home from work. Is it safe to say I missed nothing? Can't believe they are both up there still....

I turned it off. If Juan comes on please let me know. I'm going to watch basketball I can't take it any more. She is boring me to death, lord I really dislike the defense.

In some countries/cultures, a hole in the ground is used as a toilet.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...Everywhere I go..."

Sorry...:blushing:Maybe Jodi asked them to stall as she wants a Christmas tree put up in the courtroom and she can sleep under it?? After all, she is quite a gift!!

Ah, bs. She could drag a body through slippery blood easily. Reduced friction. She doesn't have to lift it.

She's winging it now. Can she do it for another hour and a half?

Did Wilmott start with the PhD after juror questions and lunch? Juan hasn't had him back again yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966