trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this fine doctor in his infinite wisdom foresee his patient who is---- unassertive, a pacifist, with low self-esteem, amnesia, acute stress disorder and repressed memories---flipping off her own expert witness in a murder trial?

Yup! Gotta love karma! She's getting exactly what she deserves and this dude is burying her!!

2iupea.jpg

This PhD is going to be on the stand longer than Jodi was!

i just know she isn't going to finish today,or if she does it will be about 5minutes before 4.30

Sounded like juror with the headset had to fake low batteries so jury could get a break from this witness! JMO

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...Everywhere I go..."

Sorry...:blushing:Maybe Jodi asked them to stall as she wants a Christmas tree put up in the courtroom and she can sleep under it?? After all, she is quite a gift!!

Aually it is snowing where I am!

Dear Diary
Where did my dumb *advertiser censored* lawyers get this shrink--I want to kill him myself then I can see if he really believes In fight or flight.
I need a morphine drip just to listen to him.
He is going to wake the jury up if he talks any longer.
Now he's talking about painfull memories,now that makes me think about the anal stuff without vaseline.
Who am I kidding I really liked that but I don't want my shrink to know that.
Oh Oh I just seen a juror open one eye.I know it's better for me if they don't listen to my troll.
At least I can laugh knowing everyone in this court room is going to need therapy after my troll is done,hee hee.
I wish he would say that hippo potumas word again I really liked that.
I was just thinking i'm glad this willnot got me these cool glasses so the jury can't see my shark eyes.they might see me sizeing up my next victim.
I'll be so glad when that Juan guy is up,at least i'll have something interesting to listen to.
Oh boy it's tea time again.
See ya later
Jodi

Can we file some complaint against JW and RS with their respective professional agencies, for ethical violations? Or something? This is absurd. The whole damn thing.

I missed a few minutes of testimony (and I haven't gotten all of the questions)

She suffers from dissociative amnesia and acute stress disorder - high probablility . . .

crime scene - chaotic and controlled frenzy
great strength able to move TA's body back to the shower - adrenaline

she did suffer from acute stress d/o - dissociative amnesia is very often correlated . . . .

since you ddn't talk to her immediately after within 2 weeks . . . .

meteor crater near flagstaff we know a meteor hit it . . . didn't see the meteor come down can't say in a diagnosable way . . . . in all reasonable certainty this is where the diagnosis came down . . . .

25-30 hrs spent with her - 30 hrs starts t o become therapeutic . . .

more than enough info to finish report . . . . no further point t be served . . . no need to continue

some eevals 6 hrs, 2 hrs, 10-15 hrs. . . . as a rule 25-30 hrs is a good stretch of time . . . some people spend more - . . . the professional knows when to stop

having problem with a battery or something

afternoon recess til 3:15 - you are excused

stand for the jury

counsel approach - we are at recess

:what: I have quafed a bottle of good champagne .... which I was saving for tomorrow's girl's night :rocker::rocker:

but........ I HAD TO!!!! ..... HONEST IT IS THE ONLY WAY I HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR!!! :blushing:

It all began with the hippopotamas ..... i swear!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Oh SNAP! it's after 5 in Nova ScoTCHIA!!! BRB

Back to the meteor...

This is ridiculous. They need to shut up. This is not helping. They don't believe him or her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member