trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YEP! They rock! I did it back for the CA trial.....

But what is your problem? :waitasec: All you have to do is type BLAH and then copy and paste it a grillion times! Get with it woman! :giggle:

Actually, when the "doctor" started talking about neuroscience, that's exactly what I wrote. Jeez louise.

Concerning some of Doctor Drones testimony: he would not call her for several days feel as if he would abandon her almost in a panic from him not calling for several days.

Well isn't that just a bit junior high school to expect anybody to call you everyday? It sounds to me that JA was the needy one looking for praise on a daily basis. Maybe stalking behavior considering she was 27 years old. Low self esteem I don't think so. Immature yes.

He is at work (and might I add, the work he did had him calling leads like 15 hours a day to try to make a living) traveling extensively for that work.. just to name one.

She stressed if it was a couple days before this NEW person in her life called her? and he did that to intentionally control her?

What kind of crap is this?

Why does wilmott keeping trying to rehab the questions the jury asked. She's so obvious! Do they ever look at the jury ever to see if they are still tuned in? I don't think so. That's not good! She tries to. Cover over everything.

Does Juan Martinez know that he has achieved Rock Star status. I think he would cute dressed like a cowboy, you know wranglers,hat,boots and a hope. You know!

She did the same thing last time, went one by one asking all the Jurors questions over again. He already explained his answers in great detail, why is the Judge allowing this- it's just a filibuster?

Although it is extremely boring, I kind of appreciate it. I think the jury is seeing him dig himself a deeper hole each time she makes him answer their questions again. :clown: :clown: :clown:

I love when he has the long drawn out explanation trying to bolster his ridiculous diagnosis of her as a non-assertive person with low self esteem.

:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

about how they are going over and when to call it quits and stop making and belaboring the same points ad naseum. This is a huge turn off and anyone who does public speaking of any kind knows to take cues from your audience. I just really don't think either atty has helped their client by the unnecessary extended time each have "held court" so to speak. Between them and their client they are like total camera hogs or something. When you've got a client who is already insulting the jury by her incessant lying you don't really want to exacerbate it by rubbing it in their faces for days at a time. Get it on the record and move on-show a little respect for the time of these jurors.

I think she'll try to get to 4 just so the jury doesn't leave with JM having the last word today. But it's good for JM, give him 3 days to prep, NOT that he needs it, but this a lot of drivel to go through AND let RS sweat for the weekend.

I think Jodi was sending the PhD a message!

2iupea.jpg

I believe you're right but in that typical prepubescent, petulant, vindictive, spiteful way! You know----the 'way' she murdered Travis 'way'! When Jodi can't GET her 'way'....she then can't control her reactions.
Good thing she's patted-down before entering the courtroom!

Concerning some of Doctor Drones testimony: he would not call her for several days feel as if he would abandon her almost in a panic from him not calling for several days.

Well isn't that just a bit junior high school to expect anybody to call you everyday? It sounds to me that JA was the needy one looking for praise on a daily basis. Maybe stalking behavior considering she was 27 years old. Low self esteem I don't think so. Immature yes.

Isn't fear of abandonment one of the signs of Borderline Personality?

Did this fine doctor in his infinite wisdom foresee his patient who is---- unassertive, a pacifist, with low self-esteem, amnesia, acute stress disorder and repressed memories---flipping off her own expert witness in a murder trial?

Yup! Gotta love karma! She's getting exactly what she deserves and this dude is burying her!!

2iupea.jpg

Thank You so much for catching and posting the real Jodi at her own DP trial
giving the finger to her own expert witness.

What was he saying at that time?

This Doc is now making me feel like I am watching an episode of Seinfeld. More humorous than what should be about one of the most gross murders I have ever known of.

I;m the one who asked that we stay on topic there but asking questions about what is happening in court is 100% on topic. People other than court observers making personal comments is not and it just makes it super hard for those of us who can;t watch live, to catch up!!!!

I hope everyone understands!!!!!!! :blushing:

Wenwe, have I told you lately that I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? You make it easy to catch up!!!!!

Sorry Gitana....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member