trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rushed home from work to catch the last few jury questions. I've been in a fog since then... I vaguely recall a chipmunk voice, a used car salesman talking about PTSD, and when I came to I had a bowl of cherry cordial ice cream in front of me.

Help me, Obi-Juan, you're my only hope!

Um, the judge said 3:15. We're 10 min late. I wonder what stall tactic the DT is attempting this time?

weirdest-sea-10-blobfish.jpg

I can't take him anymore.

Bwwwaaahahahahahaaa!!! Gross!!!

boy, he worked with a ceo of a major corp that made women's coats in NYC,

ehhh,,, I think he should NOT have disclosed that info,

If it was me, I'd be pizzzed.

just sayin'
fran

Does Juan Martinez know that he has achieved Rock Star status. I think he would cute dressed like a cowboy, you know wranglers,hat,boots and a hope. You know!

He would be cute in that but my favourite is him dressed in a suit hammering down on Arias/experts going "YES or NO?" Ohhhh Mr Prosecutor! :blushing:

Last ditch effort to save Jodi from lethal injection?

She did the same thing last time, went one by one asking all the Jurors questions over again. He already explained his answers in great detail, why is the Judge allowing this- it's just a filibuster?

Today this man has added new info, that JA hyperventilated at crime scene and that Travis was a misogynist!!!! I hope a bus runs over this lying piece of garbage. moo.
The defense has been doing that more subtly the entire trial too. Jodi getting paid to clean, french maid outfit, *advertiser censored* comment, etc.

'Rigid gender roles' rule of domestic violence. Of course they've got to manipulate or engineer whatever they can to be consistent.

In his blog Travis references great men and WOMEN. :biggrin: He was raised by his grandmother, whom you could tell he just adored. He had a whole lot of female friends and seemed to deeply love his sisters too. Misogyny in abusive relationships doesn't target specific women. It's a deep scorn and resentment the abuser feels for all women, but takes it out on the one closest to him. He may have been cocky, perhaps overly playful when the situation didn't warrant it, but he was about misogynistic as the Cookie Monster is yellow.

Hoping like hell Juan lines up those who knew Travis best for rebuttal. I would love for there to be some public rehabilitation of his character. :please:

AND sleeps under Travis's Christmas tree when he has already told 30 people in front of Jodi that she is not his girlfriend, told she needs to leave, no room at the Inn, Jodi....

There should be rules about the defense attorney leading the witness into a statement slamming the victim when/because he has been murdered by the defendant. :furious:

I have to find that story about the Christmas tree on Dr Drew - I missed it, and it sounds like a good one! Sure doesn't sound like Travis was 'not letting her get away'. Who does that?
My kitty cat flops under the tree sometimes, but he lives here!

This attorney is taking so long and is so redundant, I'm wondering if Juan Martinez (yay) is letting her and her witness ramble, because - well, why not?

I'm at work and missed everything.

Where might I find a written list of the questions the jury asked today?

Thanks in advance!

I wasn't available this morning to pseudo - transcribe . . . .if you put a search in for my poster name (under search and then click posts) you will see some of them asked this afternoon.

I am hoping others have been able to transcribe today too! (check under the thread for updates, links, etc from Nursebemee

Court schedule for next week m-w 10:30-4:30, thursday 9:30-12 friday dark. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89