trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet anyone $50,327 that Wilmott is going to drag this out until the end of the day so she gets the last word over the long weekend.

It's a win though because the jurors will hate her for it. They'll carry that over the weekend and look forward to JM even more.

Mark my words- this is a major eff up for the DT. :D

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
I see one paper in the juror question bin. Some are taking notes still. #JodiArias

Wilmott is justing wasting time ...

Note to JW - payback is a b*tch !!!

OK it's blatantly obvious Wilmot went through every single question and his answer to it just to ask him the exact same question and allow him to give same answer. All 100. This isn't for her defendant's benefit. This is to keep Juan at bay for another 3 days. It's pathetic.

The judge really needs to speak with her and tell her she needs to get moving.

JW wants to run out the clock so that the jury is left with her re-direct of the juror's questions and RS' answers. Pathetic. :furious:

Whoa!

2 #JodiArias trial watchers were kicked out of court. One woman said to another she wished "Jodi were dead." Security removed the woman.

In Session ‏@InSession 1m
2 #JodiArias trial watchers were kicked out of court. One woman said to another she wished "Jodi were dead." Security removed the woman.

Didn't she already ask this guy about why he brought up the amnesia Jodi does not have? Which is why the juror asked about it? So she has to follow up for him to say the same thing?
Does anybody believe the police in any state asked him to hypnotize anyone?

It's a win though because the jurors will hate her for it. They'll carry that over the weekend and look forward to JM even more.

Mark my words- this is a major eff up for the DT. :D

After this many days of mind numbing testimony I can't think the jury is going to remember one day more than the next, other than the closing statements.
JM will be memorable, I think.
JMO:seeya:

Proficient in hypnosis? Yes, unless he forgets to bring his pocket watch to the session. :floorlaugh:

Proficient in hypnosis, yes he is. I am almost completely out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand