trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, even though she planned it, JA was surprised because she didn't expect Travis to fight so hard and for it to take so much to kill him.

I know!! The poor dear! ;-)

Want to give a big THANK YOU to all you WS posters.
Had an appt today - and missed all the jury questions. (if I had to miss a day ... Yesterday with Willy re-questioning Dr Sam the sham would have been no great loss)

Just beginning to read thru the 100's of new pages since early this morning And watch you-tube replays- which should keep me busy for half the night. lol

HUGE thanks to all of you who so diligently follow all the testimony & post here ...
what a tremendous help to those like me who miss such important trial days such as today's jury question.

Y'all are great and much appreciated!!

So ... the only thing she was REALLY afraid of was that Travis might stop returning her calls. Wow.

Missed a little (and I can only be around for a little longer) . . ..

tremors and shaking . . . . Mr. Nurmi who first told you . . . . yes - made an effort to look @ it . . . . JA didn't bring it up initially but she answered questions . . .

3-8 cases per 100k people . . . . small number of people . . . to show amnesia is not mysterious doesn't happen frequently . . . . but people with transient global amnesia . .. .

dissociative amnesia occurs from something much more traumatic. . . . hypnosis is not typically done . . . infrequently asked to do hypnosis by LEO in NJ to help LEO better recollect circumstances around sooting . . . . Samuels is proficient in hypnosis . . . he has used it ins a 10 year old girl who was accused of shoting her mother. . . . . value is limited and in LEO hard to know if memory of event is confabulating (lying) . . . .

hypnosis is a valuable tool but in forensic techiniques it has limitations

other Doctors have differing opinion of JA

What the **** is a... massaganist????

This dud himself needs an evaluation by an actual professional!

Why isn't the judge putting a stop to this? Talk about wasting time and money. Whoever said filibuster was exactly right.

Well, JA was surprised because she didn't expect Travis to fight so hard and for it to take so much to kill him.

I really think she thought it would be like a horror movie...quick, easy, theatrical...takes about 30 seconds. ...however-she obviously handled it...very few psychos can handle a throat cutting.
Imo.

You would think Willy would be smart enough not to give Obi Juan a whole three days to prepare his re-direct. He's going to kick butt anyway, but imagine what he'll do after having the whole weekend to work on it. Woohoo!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 23s
Dennis the camera man leaps up like a bunny rabbit any time there is a sidebar like there is now. He is an animal!

I bet anyone $50,327 that Wilmott is going to drag this out until the end of the day so she gets the last word over the long weekend.

I want in on that bet if anyone goes against you.

We've also started a verdict deliberation pool.

I wonder if WS is cool with not-for-profit LEGAL casual betting amongst friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand