trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he was trying to say mysogynist -- someone who hates women. (Travis? Really?)

So stupid for Samuels to say after hearing multiple people say TA was a lighthearted flirt who had a zillion female friends. Sounds like a misogynist to me. :notgood:

I'm on my way down to HH if anyone sees post from Pasa or KCL would you tell them I sent them a PM with my cell number...

Thanks!!

Cant take this anymore! "I'll have a Café-Mocha-Vodka-Valium-Latte please!"

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s
A lengthy sidebar ensues as many a stretch and neck crack are seen in the jury and spectator section. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s
A lengthy sidebar ensues as many a stretch and neck crack are seen in the jury and spectator section. #JodiArias

I guess this is what happens when you have a client who is guilty as hell, complete with pictures during the commission of the crime and there really isn't way to defend them so your only hope is to bore the jury to death.

weirdest-sea-10-blobfish.jpg

"Stabbing people 29 times, cutting their throat and shooting them in the head, causes acute stress reaction and may lead to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and shaking like a chihuahua. This is why I recommend to all my patients, both of them still alive, that they try not to stab people 29 times, cut people's throats, shoot them and then lie about it afterwards like a televangelist caught with a male hooker and a bag of meth.

As a therapist this is not mysterious and I think it is just due diligence for me to point this out, even if they have dis-associative amnesia...

*sniiiiiiif*

I'm sorry, what was the question again? I was temporarily distracted <mod snip>

Congrdulations on your 100 post! :great:

2iupea.jpg

I believe you're right but in that typical prepubescent, petulant, vindictive, spiteful way! You know----the 'way' she murdered Travis 'way'! When Jodi can't GET her 'way'....she then can't control her reactions.
Good thing she's patted-down before entering the courtroom!

I think that was meant for all us at home watching this fiasco :banghead:

:please:we get to see Juan today, /this is driiiiivvvvinnng me craaazzzy!

There were definitely other doctors. Willmott is trying to get in some argument from this doctor about them without mentioning them ... because like 10 doctors visited Jodi and Willmott doesn't want to bring this up, but wants it to look like they drew the same conclusions as this doctor even tho we'll never know.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINON :)

weirdest-sea-10-blobfish.jpg

"Stabbing people 29 times, cutting their throat and shooting them in the head, causes acute stress reaction and may lead to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and shaking like a chihuahua. This is why I recommend to all my patients, both of them still alive, that they try not to stab people 29 times, cut people's throats, shoot them and then lie about it afterwards like a televangelist caught with a male hooker and a bag of meth.

As a therapist this is not mysterious and I think it is just due diligence for me to point this out, even if they have dis-associative amnesia...

*sniiiiiiif*

I'm sorry, what was the question again? I was temporarily distracted <mod snip>

Congratulations on your 100 post!

Whoa .. InSession just posted this on FaceBook... "Two Jodi Arias trial observers were just expulsed from the courtroom just now. Apparently one observer said to another, "I wish Jodi were dead." One of Jodi's family members complained and security removed the two women."

OMG. I left and came back and she's still asking the same questions! Enough already!

InsSessions twitter - a post states that two trial watchers were evicted from the court today, one was overheard saying she wished Jodi was dead...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand