Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
weirdest-sea-10-blobfish.jpg

"Stabbing people 29 times, cutting their throat and shooting them in the head, causes acute stress reaction and may lead to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and shaking like a chihuahua. This is why I recommend to all my patients, both of them still alive, that they try not to stab people 29 times, cut people's throats, shoot them and then lie about it afterwards like a televangelist caught with a male hooker and a bag of meth.

As a therapist this is not mysterious and I think it is just due diligence for me to point this out, even if they have dis-associative amnesia...

*sniiiiiiif*

I'm sorry, what was the question again? I was temporarily distracted <mod snip>

OT, what is that slimy little thing? It's gross!

WTF??? Should not this text message have been brought up on direct? This is like whole new stuff!

JW please give it up this is not helping your defense. Why is she doing a direct for the umpteenth time!

Wilmott may be in the double digit iq range. This is about the third or fourth time we've heard this. Dr. Samuels is just making things up as he goes. Pointless imo

Whoa .. InSession just posted this on FaceBook... "Two Jodi Arias trial observers were just expulsed from the courtroom just now. Apparently one observer said to another, "I wish Jodi were dead." One of Jodi's family members complained and security removed the two women."

Oops...

They dared to de-edify the self-proclaimed, lying, torture-murderess.

Well I found two my little ponies with pacifiers. Made me think of put a sock in it, but I don't know how to place it here.

All of these questions have been "asked and answered" multiple times. Where are the objections at this point?

I feel this is incredibly disrespectful to the jurors. Where are the objections to this?

That Exhibit 444, I haven't seen that. Does anyone know where I could find it?

Well, it sure would be interesting to know why Travis sent such a message.

This seems a little odd that Wilmott is able to go over soooo many of the juror questions. He has already answered them. I think having him answer them AGAIN is confusing to the jury. I can understand expanding on a couple answers etc. but feels like she is going over all of them. Instead of picking and choosing the most important.

She can't think on her feet like JM does so well. She can't be spontaneous. All she can do, apparently, is ask questions based on the little jottings beside each question on her legal pad. She's not developing/supporting a theme, just offering disconnected info-bits that're immediately forgotten.

Does Juan Martinez know that he has achieved Rock Star status. I think he would cute dressed like a cowboy, you know wranglers,hat,boots and a hope. You know!

Brings to mind the phrase, It's not his first rodeo. Which brings to my mind the following video... I've posted this a few times on these threads but I always find it appropriate and good for a laugh. I can see Juan riding around hearding wild, out of control witnesses....

(sorry, I am muting JW/RS and following along here so I'm a little distracted from testiphoney)

[video=youtube;jGqfQuy14pA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGqfQuy14pA[/video]

For go's sake...
That text message was Travis trying to get away from an evil stalker sociopath....a week before she slaughtered him!!!!

Oh good, Travis is a bad guy for blasting the woman in text messages, after she stalked him, hid in his house, lied to him, slashed his tires, sent fake letters to his new girlfriend, snuck into his house, and on and on. I think it's only because Travis was such good guy that we aren't watching his trial for murdering her.

Jennifer you're just reinforcing what this Jury already knows and believes about Jodi!!!!!!

There were definitely other doctors. Willmott is trying to get in some argument from this doctor about them without mentioning them ... because like 10 doctors visited Jodi and Willmott doesn't want to bring this up, but wants it to look like they drew the same conclusions as this doctor even tho we'll never know.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINON :)

Hopefully, JM will have a rebuttal witness (a psychologist or psychiatrist) who visited Jodi in jail and has a different take on the defendant.

Is that text supposed to be helping JA???? It's just showing what a psycho she is!!

So because travis shared his feelings he is an abuser and a meany and deserved to die?

PULEASEEE

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

When other Dr's are looking @ making a diagnosis . . . are theyusing same criteria as you would use? yes . . . in the DSM? yes

criteria exists in DSM - likelihood Dr. with the same experience level would they come up with the same diagnosis
if they had same information, crime scene photos, intervews etc . . . . yes very confident they would make . . . .

therapy for over 35 years look @ to make these assesments . . .
consistency of reporting, ancillary information - spouse or family mebers , , , text messages or emails , conversations with significant peole in their lives form a pattern . . . . attribute a higher level of likelihood what they are telling yu is true . .. .
how do you know nothing overly negative was not written in her journals because nothing negative ever happened. . . . .
other things than speaking with JA to come up with diagnosis . . .I did

see how TA would treat JA . .. .

text message coming from JA . . . . .

do not text me anything . . . . .anything else matters all the crazy things you have done . . . no batter ho the truth is . . . . feel my wrath . . .

this threatening behavior?
can be
considered threatening by someone receiving it?
yes

incoming . . .it doesn't sound to me that is being dramatic

TA to JA - do not call back - sick of you playing . . . .

ruining another dayof his . . . . bitter feelings - sick of days ruind by her . . . genuine dislike for her - revenge . .. .

these things considered negative or mean . . . hurtful - sure

( I gotta go now folks!!!!! yes . . . . .Gonzaga just won!!!!!)

carry on!

I know defense attorneys are suppose to give their client a vigorous defense,but lord have mercy...this takes it to a new level of vigorous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3