trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at Nurmi right now and the talking heads talking about relevance, the only thing relevant in Nurmi's mind is a giant porterhouse steak with everything on the side, including a double stiff drink.

Just sayin

Hopefully, JM will have a rebuttal witness (a psychologist or psychiatrist) who visited Jodi in jail and has a different take on the defendant.

Yes please ... let it be a priest who tried to exorcise the demon but fled in terror....

Wilmott thinks she's slick putting up Travis text messages right before the jury is sent home for the weekend. This has nothing to do with the Dr at all.

Oh the text messages. I'm sorry but seriously? After all of this I highly doubt the jury would find his text messages offensive...lol ooooooh he called her "evil" um....HELLO?!?!??

May I ask a question of the knowledgeable people on this site; could the judge tell JW to wrap it up, to cut to the chase and get on with it or does the judge have to allow this to go on interminably withe all the repetition that goes with it. This is absolutely horrible. I don't think this trial will ever end to tell you the truth. We wil all be old (older) and gray (grayer) by the time this monstrosity of a trial is over!

Yes she can but she wont

I would think the defense would want finish up so that Juan could get a crack at the psychologist today. If not, this gives Juan ALL weekend to formulate his questions.

Samuels knows that Jodi doesn't have memory loss. He said that hypnotism usually doesn't work because the person has no memory. To find out for sure whether Jodi has amnesia, he needs to have her hypnotized. I bet you that she remembers every stab,

He was trying to get her out of his life!! WHY didn't she just leave?? This is setup for the man-hating Laviolette's testimony.

But what about in her texts and emails???? did she use the language there?

She's going over texts a year AFTER they broke up. If anything, once again, it's helping the Prosecution to establish that this Jodi-person is jacked up, jealous, needy and twisted big time!!!

Travis - we hear your voice and we want justice for you and your family!

Attachments

• Travis Text.jpg
    Travis Text.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 32
Evil... negative assessment... right. WHO CARES! She killed Travis........... omg... I need tequila now. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3