Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Juan!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank God Almighty, even though I'm an atheist.

Guess what Willnotstop, we are developing a dislike for YOU!!! Could you PLEASE WRAP IT UP ALREADY.........(rant over now).

BBM: I NEVER say I hate anyone, but I think I can make an exception for both Jodi and JW! :rocker:

She's trying to get digs in about the state's expert. I think she only has about 6 yr in.

I think it was 8 years but.....I prefer young doctors to older ones. I feel that they are up on all the new tech and treatments. I'm not saying that all older doctors are not up to date but sometimes it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks so to speak. IMO this will help the prosecution's case.

Anyone else having some trouble hearing JM? Like maybe the sound on his mic isn't working correctly?

Just once is all I am asking for.......Judge please say NOOOOO when asked to approach by dt. thanks in advance....

Good Lord, she left him 20 minutes, and is going to object and approach because he can use those 20 minutes more effectively than she used most of the day.

Wow, Juan gets up there and suddenly doc forgets everything he ever said. Amazing!

Hooray!!!
JM now goodbye Willnut.
I just got home from work. Glass of wine at the ready.

:drink:

OMG! Is this a bad dream or is that quack STILL on the stand??
I feel like I am being water boarded.

Who are these women laughing & joking behind JA's mom & twin?

I so love Juan, Doc S did try to say attorneys shouldn't get raw data, when in fact they should and it recommended to do so.

The judge seriously needs to shut this bimbo down. After blathering on and on and on "beyond the scope of the questions" incessantly she is now objecting? UNBELIEVABLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor