trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA! Juan sprang out of his seat like a caged lion. Did you see the expression of fear on Samuels face at that instant?

Now that Samuels already admitted that Juan 'threw him' there is no mercy going to be shown. LOL :fight: :pillowfight:

I'm going to bow out for a bit because I can't read here and listen to what's going on in the courtroom (hey, I'm old!).

If anyone got screen grabs of those texts (the one where he said she is ruining her days) will you post it in the media thread? I don't think I've seen that one and surely it will be lost here by the time I come back. Gracias!

Can the judge say NO to a request for approach?

My goodness. Just say no!!!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s
I see a few jurors taking notes. Some of them still look a bit zoned out. #JodiArias

zenyatta-horse-racing-thoroughbred-breeders-cup.jpg

OHHHH LOVE me some Zenyatta and Mike Smith!

Juan is like champing at the bit to get at him ... Wrrrrooooooaaaaarrrrrrr!!! He's so hot.

on her part. The jury's prior questions already showed they have many "qualms" about accepting the Jody as victim story and I think this plays right into that. I can see these guys on the jury thinking how they would feel if this nutcase was after them put themselves in Travis's shoes and if she, as they suspect, was really a psycho stalker, what Travis said is exactly correct and not in any way "mean", just simply true. To me, that's a pretty risky move on her part. Those words are hardly mean and misogynistic-they are specific to what she is doing to him and his life. The proof? She slaughtered him....

Wilmott thinks she's slick putting up Travis text messages right before the jury is sent home for the weekend. This has nothing to do with the Dr at all.

Juan is pizzed-he is just slapping those papers like their is no tomorrow

Juan SNAPPING those papers!

He is not having any of this foolishness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA