trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, sorry, you just have to hear it first hand.

Agreed. I can't repeat the story to give it justice. After she finished my jaw dropped.

Laniefi you have to find a youtube link to Nancy Grace's show last night. She had the drunk woman (from the one Prepaid Legal event) on last night. And she relayed a whooper of a story about Jodi inserting herself into TA's home. My jaw literally dropped.

Clarification: She wasn't drunk on the video last night. She was relating an incident in which she had had too much to drink at a party and Travis had helped her. This resulted in a jealous confrontation the following day with JA - who is pure psycho.

Do you al think "BIG GUS" will have to look through his notes to answer EACH question from the jury? :giggle:

yeah and then he will say that he must have left them at home either on his desk or in a folder.:what:

You're lucky. I wish! Mine wants nothing to do with it. :(

Ditto! Instead of asking, "What has happened today?" my hubby asks, "When will this be over?" He has also been exposed to Nancy Grace for the first time. I don't think he's happy. :blushing:

There's nothing like running around to get everything done to get here on time and wait.

Yet again...

It's the same every day and yet we never learn - we're so hopeful that MAYBE today they will start on time, never happens...

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Judge Stephens is not at the bench, the attorneys are going into chambers. We are still not under way yet, stay tuned #JodiArias

Also hope to hear:

"Are my tax dollars paying for your bumbling, self-contradictory testimony?"

:D

I can see someone in TA's position being really torn. So many factors pushing him away from her, yet pulling him back at the same time.

TA's other girlfriend, Lisa, criticized him for wanting too many compliments. JA gave him all of this and more. Seems she quenched something his soul thirsted for: adoration and unadulterated attention.

If TA was abused as a child, I could see how being "over-loved" by someone (e.g., JA) would be difficult to walk away from. It's hard to be "mean" to someone who loves you more than anyone else ever has.

But the more you see of the bizarre extent they'll go to keep you, the more you realize that you really don't want to be loved that hard: it's not safe.

It'll be fascinating to see if JM manages to "flip the script" on the DV expert. Would love to see him somehow establish that it was TA who was harassed, manipulated, and threatened over time by JA.

It just seems to me that JM has already shown the jury that JA was a stalker who harassed, manipulated and threatened TA. The things she did, the things she said, the things she wrote in her journal all sound like a stalker that was not going to let TA move on without her...and then she brutally murdered TA and admitted it also.

:seeya:Since one of the jury questions to the girlfriend while on the stand was "did you call her a stalker" and the answer was "yes," I think the jury probably gets it too.

Ok is anyone else floored by the newly released information (Sleeping under the Christmas tree incident and the new interrogation video) as I am???????

Now I heard there were more creepy stories relayed on Dr. Drew's show last night. Anyone have a link to that show??? I didn't DVR it last night and missed it.

Frankly between the video and the Christmas tree story I think Jodi's danger level exponentially increased for me. I mean clearly she's dangerous based on what she did to Travis but my God the woman is completely psycho!!!

Why on God's Earth was Travis not scared of Jodi is beyond me.
Her snoozing under the Christmas tree was a way to get attention..I mean all those needles and the close quarters? Strange is hardly the word for that really...

Dear Journal, Travis had a full house and told me he had no room for me there. Oh and he another grilfriend there..so when he told me to go away, I found an open spot[ the only one in the whole house] under the Christmas Tree..i got FOGGY after everybody woke up and were looking at me funny?

Gooood moooorniiiiiing! I'm excited for jury questions! I've got azfamily up on my iPad while I work on my taxes and post with my sleuths on my desktop!

Ok is anyone else floored by the newly released information (Sleeping under the Christmas tree incident and the new interrogation video) as I am???????

Now I heard there were more creepy stories relayed on Dr. Drew's show last night. Anyone have a link to that show??? I didn't DVR it last night and missed it.

Frankly between the video and the Christmas tree story I think Jodi's danger level exponentially increased for me. I mean clearly she's dangerous based on what she did to Travis but my God the woman is completely psycho!!!

Why on God's Earth was Travis not scared of Jodi is beyond me.

What's the Christmas tree story? I haven't seen that part yet.

5109d1325084214-goblin-calendar-2011-2012-humor_jokes_santa_clause_sexual_harassment.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member