trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it opens with a side bar...:waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Mine just keeps blurting out she'll get away with it.....more int he beginning than recently...lol

But he knows it bugs me because he did that throughout the whole CA *advertiser censored*....and he was right....yuck

My hubby is interested but not obsessed like I am. He is a sweetheart though, as I was running around doing chores I ran to the pc to set it up and he had it all ready websleuths on the left and live stream on the right. Just like this
37507050-3750-4cc2-a118-692b6b8b55fe_zps3893be43.jpg
[/IMG] he's a keeper!!!!!

Travis's family looks more upset than usual. :(

I JUST got a call for a job offer. Which I took. I start Monday!!!! 7 minutes away from home. In accounting. What I love to do! :great:

So I will be missing some of the trial. But with the time difference (I am in NY) I shouldn't be missing too much. There's always youtube and of course I can always see all the comments from here to get a good feel of what's going on!

:woot:

Travis family members removing ribbons and pictures from clothes. May have been what the meetings were all about.

Travis's family all look disgusted..

ETA
they were told to remove the blue ribbons
WHAT?!?

No Mike again...... :(

I'm here I'm here
That was close but I made it:seeya:

:hot::skip:

no kidding..talk about someone unable to read social cues..

Originally Posted by Really?
I can't believe she stays after he tells her there is no room. Dayum, no self respect at all. She humiliated herself.

It's not that she isn't able to read them, it's just that she doesn't like them. When she wants something, she goes after it.

I JUST got a call for a job offer. Which I took. I start Monday!!!! 7 minutes away from home. In accounting. What I love to do! :great:

So I will be missing some of the trial. But with the time difference (I am in NY) I shouldn't be missing too much. There's always youtube and of course I can always see all the comments from here to get a good feel of what's going on!

Awesome! Congrats! Plenty of tips 'round here on how to keep up while looking really busy at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62