Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TwitterChris Williams @chriswnews

Some #TravisAlexander fam & friends now removing blue ribbons & pics fr clothes. Appears what Juan Martinez met w/them about. #JodiArias

OMG!! that is TERRIBLE ......I am sooooooooooooooooo pizzed!!!

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 2m
Some #TravisAlexander fam & friends now removing blue ribbons & pics fr clothes. Appears what Juan Martinez met w/them about. #JodiArias

This makes me so mad!!!!

I think the jury's first question was referencing NJ..haha

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 58s
Alexander's sisters look shook from the conference, but I couldn't speculate why.

It was reported they removed their Travis ribbons. Looks like the in chambers conference was that the defense asked the Judge to have the family remove the ribbons.

Did the family have to remove ribbons and photos because Jodi doesn't want Travis seen as victim! Monster, I hope her shock belt goes off and causes a fatal arrhythmia!

So the defense must have finally complained about the Ribbons to the Judge.

Horrendous.

Probably in retribution, did you see Wilmott removing all kinds of things from Miss Things reach, and giving her a styrofoam cup? She looked like a day care teacher taking dangerous items out of the reach of her little charges.

IMO the jurors are yet again RIGHT ON TRACK!!!

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1m
Before 1st question #JodiArias juror turns in another question

Great, I now have to throw a shirt in the next campfire <<who picks out JA's clothes?>>

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD

JA is positively busting out all over today:

RedSweater_zps93e3a751.jpg

Ok seriously, who dressed this dude today? He's dressed like my 7th grade Social Studies teacher.
He has total diarrhea of the mouth already

TwitterChris Williams @chriswnews

So the Defense whined about the support ribbons and the family is forced to remove them? Okay. *THAT* makes me angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member