trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Defense whined about the support ribbons and the family is forced to remove them? Okay. *THAT* makes me angry.

Reminds me of the defense motion earlier on to not permit the State to refer to Travis as a "victim." They are laughable, or they would be, if it weren't so tragic. :furious:

I'm very disappointed they asked him "are memories lost forever if they were not formed during a 'fight or flight' period". This sounds like someone wants to believe she really can't remember. It only takes one, sadly.

oh so you can plant false memories, is that what he and nurmi did?

Why is jodi wearing a jacket over her arm these past days?

Pay close attention after she puts it on and, later, when she takes it off. And, in the meantime, if the mitigator shows up to whisper sweet nothings in JA's ear, well...

i don't like these questions. It shows someone really thinks she has "fog". ugh.

Why would they ask them to remove the ribbons now? This trial started in January and they've been wearing them every day. Ugh.... makes my blood boil! :furious:

Juror question about consensus in the field of psychology...demonstrates skepticism in this witness's conclusions. JMHO

Oh Geeeeze for a minute he looked like Mel Brooks, :)

Willmott really angers me. She came out of chambers all giddy, and told Jodi the good news.

She got them to force Travis' family to remove their ribbons.

I just don't like this guy. Sorry for saying so, but I don't trust him one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member