trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi seems to have her eye on a juror to her far left, closest to the gallery. I noticed her looking in that directions a lot yesterday too... Hmmm.. who could it be?

It's so awkward, hearing that story, it's actually hard not to feel sorry for her. It's like hearing about a kid eating his lunch in the school bathroom.

I disagree with that assessment. It's actually like the new kid in town sitting down at the popular kid table, when there is no empty chair. You and I would go find an empty seat at another table. Jodi, however, pulls up a chair, claims to be part of their group, and then refuses to leave even when asked to.

I hope all these questions dont point to them believing any of his BS. I would have just discounted everything he said after finding out he bases his conclusions on a lie!

Remember the questions are asked in the order they are submitted. I think they will get steadily more and more skeptical as the timeline moves forward.

So do you think he coached himself on these questions? hahaha

are we discussing meteorites??

"PTSD is not a Get Out Of Jail free card." ~ Richard M. Samuels, Ph.D

J. Wilmott looked like she was having a bodily malfunction when he said this.

I am not happy with questions. Even less happy with doctor explaining.
Very unhappy family and friends removed ribbons. Why is this judge siding with defense so much? Attorneys? And please don't say " death penalty case".

"It is important to note that PTSD is NOT a get out of jail free card..."

I wish I had a picture of Wilmotts face when he said that....:eek: :eek: :eek:

why is he talking about meteors that fell 100,000 years ago? He is now a meteorologist?

What does a meteor crater have to do with this murder-what a stupid analogy

Samuels: 'It's not a get out of jail free card'

...Dumbfounded glare from JW and JA..lol

"Dr's" answers sound 100% practiced and memorized. :( I can't stand his drawn out stories. And WHY does the DT seem really content today?

Am I listening to the right channel - we are talking about meteors?

SOOO jodi brain the same as a hole in the dirt, ok I get it

the Justice for Travis ribbons did not contain photo images of him. I know in California (I think) a Trial was over turned when on appeal they argued and won, that the pins everyone wore to court (i think with a slain officers picture) did influence the Jury.

Travis ribbons, are just ribbons. This is silly. I think the Jury needs to be told Jodi and her team demanded the murder victims family remove their memorial ribbon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest