trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great... this jury isn't buying what this charlatan is selling!

I swear the jury is doing his job for him at times. I bet all the new questions coming in are the things that Juan is picking up too.

i think juan inspires them to think outside of the box and they admire him.

Jodi is in big trouble here...these questions aren't good, I don't know why they seem so foreboding to some

Border patrol at the Hoover Dam!!!
LMAO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

:eek: Do you often screw up your reports? :lol: Good Question!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
My summary of the Doctor's testimony:

a51439af9436bfaea810c3c72ed1d200.jpg
+
dillo1.jpg
+:eek:=
375501.jpg

Next witness please!

Hoover Dam??? Covered in Blood?? I think NOT, sir! What a chump.

If she stopped at a checkpoint when she started remembering, and was covered in blood, how did the officials at the checkpoint not see all that blood?

So basically the juror doesn't seem to put much weight on this doc's testimony from the questions they are asking, imo. And we all have deduced that they don't care for Jodi either. Hmmmm... DT sweating yet?

Covered in blood? Yet, the rental car had no trace of blood right? Oh, and I thought she showered before getting in the car.
Whats he talking about?

next time someone asks me a question i don't want to answer i'm going to say 'it's possible but not probable'.

Exactly. People here are incredibly biased against Jodi. We see it all the time with comments like, "insulting the intelligence of the jurors!", "you know the jury isn't buying any of it". These are mostly projections.

Guilty as charged! I am indeed biased against a lying murderer that has shown not one ounce of remorse :facepalm:

Remember jury, this guy is educated by magazine articles. HE probably reads Cosmopolitan and the National Enquirer as well.

LOL
His continuing medical education hours consist of reading Dr.Sally Karioth's articles published in Reader's Digest.

ITA...but...he might be right. Being a sociopath, and premeditating the murder, as is likely the case here, she might not have had increased adrenalin--no conscience or empathy.

True - but I don't believe she has all the memory loss any way, so it's all kind of irrelevant to me. The doc's testimony all presumes the truth of Jodi's amnesia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic