Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never look at a Hippo the same! :floorlaugh:

Evidently she forgot to tell the dr that she showered, Dr just saif that she showed up at the Hoover Dam covered in blood.

Rut ROH! But she remembers dropping the knife and it clanging!!!!! She's busted.

Holy chit. He's making a mockery out of science and the defense MADE a mockery out of Travis.
Can we PLEASE get this a-hole out of there? Please?????

This is too sticky for the good doctor. Premeditated versus unplanned.

Seriously -- the doc is saying it's not probably that there would be an adrenaline dump if the murder is pre-meditated? I don't believe that.

He also said that a law or military officer often has memory loss and/or ptsd - and they are both armed, prepared, and aware they might need to take a life - His answers change from question to question, and contradict themselves.
Like his 'patient'

"Can the acute stress occur when somebody plans to kill versus defending themselves when in danger?" SNAP

My summary of the Doctor's testimony:

a51439af9436bfaea810c3c72ed1d200.jpg
+
dillo1.jpg
+:eek:=
375501.jpg

Next witness please!

Planned killing!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I swear the jury is doing his job for him at times. I bet all the new questions coming in are the things that Juan is picking up too.

I agree. After I posted this, I thought the jury might nail him on this by submitting this question immediately before Juan gets to.

"Do you often make mistakes....." Yikes!! That is DRIPPING in sarcasm!!

This jury don't buy Jodi's lies, and they don't believe this guy either.

"Do you often makes mistakes in your reports when you do evaluations?" ~Juror Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018