trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously -- the doc is saying it's not probably that there would be an adrenaline dump if the murder is pre-meditated? I don't believe that.
It flies in the face of the experience of swat teams and soldiers facing a lethal encounter. They are planning on a lethal encounter just like the murderer that plans. Who doesn't get an adrenaline rush from dangerous encounters that you are facing? I may not be thinking critically atm, because this moves so fast. (and I'm getting old)

Hooey hooey hooey! He has had all last night to go over these questions. You know the DT gave them to him!!!!!!

I wonder if these questions are mostly from one or two jurors or if all of them are submitting a lot of questions

errors on report? Dr noticed them when he was preparing for the testimony. In other words, when I needed to CYA

I noticed my errors while "preparing for trial and made a new copy"!!!!!

LOL anyone catch that look the judge just gave him when she cut her eyes over at the doc

Does the jury know that he was allowed to review the questions first?

Now they're getting on him about his errors. This is just amazing. I hope the questions are over before I have to go soon.

Seriously -- the doc is saying it's not probably that there would be an adrenaline dump if the murder is pre-meditated? I don't believe that.

ITA...but...he might be right. Being a sociopath, and premeditating the murder, as is likely the case here, she might not have had increased adrenalin--no conscience or empathy.

Uh-uh; the dr is getting annoyed at juror questions. He is getting louder, gestures bigger, etc

Covered with blood again...hope JM picks up on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018