Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know I do:facepalm:

Why so many questions from the jury, if they know this guy is full of chit?!:banghead:

my guess is they're TRYING their best to give the benefit of the doubt.. their minds are made up. they're basically pleading via their questions to the dr. to convince them 100% to not kill JA

Unlike jodi, THEY have a conscience and know they have to live with their decision for the rest of their lives.

:lol: Is there a way to diagnose selective amnesia?

Great question!

Reductive reasoning- saying that qualitatively the PTSD is no different for soldiers/cops and her.

Selective amnesia!!
She is a goner!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Would you continue to work with someone who is lying to you? Yes, if I am getting $250 an hour to do so.

Didn't he say that the numerical score means nothing at some point? Since it fell under the baseline?

That's NOT what he testified to before. He's LYING!!!

he said on the stand he SHOULD have re administered!!!!

All this test and results proves is that murderers can have PTSD..

Anyone want a tissue?? ;)

He doesn't KNOW her answers wouldn't change
grrr

So NOW the numerical score MATTERS & tells whether or not a person has PTSD? Is 69 still less than 75? :facepalm:

WOW That whole last answer was a line of BULL - he already admitted he should have retested! He's outright lying now.

Oh yeah - it's getting good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :great:

Here we go again with the numerical score! Justifying why he didn't retest JA. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member