trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously -- the doc is saying it's not probably that there would be an adrenaline dump if the murder is pre-meditated? I don't believe that.

So lets recap...we are ridng in a run away elevator with a medicated hippopotamus, down the bottom of a meteor crater....
Is that about right so far?

Yes

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I just can't believe this guy. He's a lowly Psychologist in the world of experts and has thus far spoken as a psychiatrist, a mental health expert, a doctor, a crime scene investigator, a relationship expert, a lawyer, a sex expert, a biologist, an anatomy expert, etc etc etc.

POW! someone on that jury NOT happy about him comparing her to police and military

WOW! Great question about comparing her to soldiers and cops!

Jury calling him out on police officers and military references? BEAUTIFUL!

A juror is as offended as we are by comparing Jodi to a soldier or police officer!

Hooray! A juror called Dr. S out for comparing JA to soldiers & cops!!

Aha...doesn't sound like the jury appreciates him liking her to police officers or veterans. They get it!

Yeah, why doesn't he compare her to other murderers rather than police officers or military members?

I think JA is doing her own Courtroom Drawlings LOL

She must be journaling to keep herself calm.. Wonder if she's writing anything negative about the jury??

Great question about the police and soldiers not being the same as evil JA!!! Yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member