trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, doc. You are not a crime scene investigator! Judge better now allow this!

Ah, so he knows she shakes because she told him, then she showed him what that would look like. That's a good enough reason to say he saw it in his expert evaluation.

Good objection! Please, you can't tell from a crime scene if it was premeditated!!

He's trying to sneak in that he knew it wasn't premeditated.

Sweaty palms? shaking hands? I bet a lot of people strapped to the death penalty gurney have sweaty palms or shaking hands. Do they have PTSD? Do we care?

Oh! Oh! I know this one! Call on meeeee please! The answer is "no."

He just HAD to get that crime scene thing in there, right? What a JERK! :facepalm:

Someone thinks it was pre meditated !!!!!:rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

TY Juan for objecting this numb nut dosn't even understand his own bs don't let him tell about a premeditated murder JMO

Just think of all the time Det Flores is spending in court and not solving crimes. Reckon he had rather be on other cases?

He might be, Lord knows these are never full court days. The judge only wants to do it part time. He has his evenings and mornings, and Fridays to work on other stuff.

wow did you see Jodi's head snap at that question when the word "premediatated" was used

Well there you go ladies and gentlemen. He garnered and decided his diagnosis based on what Jodi TOLD him!

Get this pseudo doctor off the stand!! The jury heard all they needed to hear.

I wish Juan would object to all his visual analogies although maybe he's hoping he'll stick his phony foot in his artful mouth.

GOOD question!!!!!!!!!!

But sneaky damn doctor tried to get in testimony that the Judge disallowed!!! If they wanted this testimony in the defense SHOULD NOT HAVE WITHDRAWN their DAMN MOTION!!!

And yes the all caps is me screaming :)

Or WERE inclined to believe him in the beginning. They're read in the order they were submitted. All these are pre-cross, I think... :twocents:

True, and when it comes down to it, I do not think it matters at all whether they believe him or not. They might believe that he sincerely holds the opinions he's given, but the jury does not believe Jodi and doesn't care if her hippocampus was flooded or not.

Juror Question: When you examined her, did the defendant shake like this?

original.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member