trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the video involving her hand stand and head tossing. Didn't she say she had a shoulder injury from the body slam. All of this is getting confusing.

Her parents were confused when they gave her Ann as a middle name instead of PINOCCHIO

" well, Ms. Arias also reported to me that she had sweaty palms during the attack...so that is along with the shaking...She did point it out and demonstrated the shaking for me,,,"

Oh Brother....:clown: :clown: :clown:

a little botox injected into her hands, that will stop that lol

Just think of all the time Det Flores is spending in court and not solving crimes. Reckon he had rather be on other cases?

Someone (or maybe more than one) on this jury is NOT buying any of this and the questions are super snarky. I don't understand why some are worried. I see some of these questions as being very sarcastic. I'd love to know who this juror is. LOL! I hope we get an interview with them later on when this is all over.

I don't feel these questions are worrisome. I think some of them are also trying to catch him in lies or previous statements. They are obviously paying VERY close attention.

Guys why are you worrying that one or two jurors believe her at this part we have juan to cross on these questions to blow him out of the water! !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This jury actually seems very intelligent from their questions

Could transient global amnesia be caused by a bad haircut? LMAO

Yes, a juror really asked that question!!!! Jurors are pizzed!

ebac092dd1cbbe108d3c7412fb720075.jpg

Can't have Jodi. Not yours.

Samuels already played his card.

trenberth-burden-of-proof-in-your-favor2.jpg

He advanced to GO, and collected $250 per hour.

The bad haircut question was just some one messing with him...lol :floorlaugh:

EXCELLENT QUESTION about the premeditation causing fight or flight symptoms as opposed to self defense!!

He is kidding right? HE is going to explain crime scenes???

Maybe we should give him an Atom while he is up there.. See if he can split it.

Wow...they're determined to get that premeditated versus non premeditated in aren't they? These answers were rehearsed for sure.

Couldn't something. .something. . something. .fight, flight, or a premeditated murder. . .? Jodi's heat shot up at the mention of premeditated murder in that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966