trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her lying was not an artificial reality. It's called saving her a$$!!!!!!!!!

I thought she didn't remember the horrors that happened. You call it denial, I call it a cold blooded murder who didn't want to get caught.

No, no, no ...she did not create the Ninja story because she couldnt deal with the horror of the trauma. She created it to escape being caught and punished. Even Jodi admitted that on the stand.

Right okay so I don't think mentioning that at some point he considered Multiple personalities is helpful at all lol

There is so an ethical problem with sending a gift to a patient! and it's in the 'ethical guidelines'.
But if he sent it to her before he ever met with her, how did he have the 'compassion' to know it was something that might be helpful?

He considered multiple personalities (but not psychopathy?). Figures. All for the defence.

He thinks that repeating his assertions over and over will convince jurors.

.......In my opinion I don't care if the client is lying...as long as I get say...$10,000 for three days of babbling on about hippos and such.......

Oh boy, dr discarded multiple personality disorder. Why did he mention that? Only makes him look more quacky.

Yes I agree that this book is also construed as a form of therapy mr/ms juror

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I was one who was bothered by the first questions, as well as his ability to answer them now without much confrontation. However, these post-cross questions are much, much better.

Also, I do have to mention that I also liked the doctor early in the testimony until it was clear that he was disorganized and appeared biased (to me). So, I can see how the jury may have seen him that way too.

I sooo hope that they caught his contradiction that he didn't interview family... and the next day, claimed that he interviewed her brother.

Ok...I have to get back to work, but these questions are delicious...ripping myself away!

Im feeling so happy right now about the jury...I might just try to do a "handstand". :floorlaugh:

His appearance for some reason is more and more morphing into GUS -the more he talks, the more it reminds me of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double