trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First story:I was not there

Second story:the ninjas did it

Sort of Third story: almost like and edit on the forthcoming story:Travis "peophilia"

Third actual story: Self Defense

FINALLY....the TRUTH out of her mouth.... Travis WAS a better class of guy~

Travis was a better class of guy. Yes! That alone says Gold Digger Jodi. The Jurors are on to her!

:skip:

Hi everyone! this is my first post after joining a couple years ago :)

My favorite question so far was about him saying a "made up story" is more consistent... sounds rehersed etc.

well isnt that how her story sounds? Great question!

So he's basing his evaluation on lies and he knows they are lies but it makes no difference for his evaluation.

This is the common thread in his testimony, and particularly on redirect, that is infuriating me. Who cares if the test answers or score would happily come out to the same number no matter how you got there, it's the fact that she lied. ANd if she lied on that 1 question, the probability that she's lying to his face increases. He can't expect the jury to say no harm no foul on that. :furious::furious::furious:

Oh, no. She wasn't REALLY suicidal? Shocker...

Yeah, he changed that. Before, he implied she was suicidal when he was talking to her. So he sent a book for self-esteem. :what:
Now he just said she told him she was suicidal before he met her.
He doesn't lie as well as JA. :)

this psychological angle kind of makes me queasy. there are a lot of people in prison and i'll bet many, many have sadder stories than jodi to tell and they didn't get all this understanding for their crimes.

this is the best point i've heard about this whole case in a while

I'm finally able to listen for once and our cleaning lady picks today to vaccum the offices! Ugh.

Ethics guidelines don't require the mental health professional to inform 'whoever's closest' that a person is suicidal - he's required to notify an authority if he has reason to believe a person could cause harm to themselves, or anyone else.

Wilma and JA in each other's face. What was that all about. Creepy.

I'm going to guess (given the hard stare that JA directed toward the gallery just before) that JA is not pleased that the family's ribbons remain.

Absolutely, a true story doesn't change, because it's true. Is he saying a false story is constant, but truth changes? yuck.

ITA, LE look for changes/inconsistencies in statements, because that points to veracity / lack thereof!

To all, y'all are all rockin' today!!!!!

Blah, blah, blah. Enough already doctor. Keep your answers short. The hole that is being dug is getting bigger. STFU doctor. I guess I am just sick of him and sick of JA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876