trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Samuels, her "story" has a beginning (gun) and an end (Hoover Dam) but no middle (29 stabs,1 throat slice, frenzied cleanup). I'm sick if his referring to "her story" as if the little part he's describing is complete.

Really what about the knife hitting the tile, Or putting it in the dishwasher??

She is full of trout.

? for the doc.
Had Jodi premeditated this, carried out the savage killing, did her coverup, went to Ryan Burns, booked it back home and then waited in fear that she may be caught have caused ptsd? I think her ptsd, if anything, was caused by her arrest.

Especially since the entire phychology community contends that such a phenomenon doesn't actually exist.

I about gagged on my coffee when I heard multiple personality!!!! :furious:

That is about insane as Jodi. Good grief. Denial is a defense mechanism. Lord mercy. This guy is crazy.

My Professional Opinion and I am sticking to it!!!

Some of the questions were repeats and follow-ups of JM's questions.

Love how a few questions called him out on his lack of professional objectivity.

Katiecoolady has said the jurors barely even look at her. Now they are gonna start smiling at her? No way.

She's cuckoo. Who knows who is she looking at and why she is smiling?

I think it was the ribbons too...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

And if it the ribbons she was checking out, she does have asssertiveness to place herself in eye sight of the victim's family and stare them down, even while on trial. Jodi just can't help herself, she leaks her personality d/o at every moment.

Next jury question:

"Can you please tell the defendant to stop making googly eyes at me?"

She talked to him about being suicidal but since she didn't tell him her actual plan he wasn't worried? Huh
First rule of thumb is if someone tells you they are suicidal you have a duty to ask if they have planned anything and if so what is the plan.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

The jurors are taking notes like a high schooler on the first day of class. Noon recess, remember the admonition! #JodiArias

If I had gotten this guy for a college class, I would have immediately headed to my advisor's office, dropped the class, and found another elective that I needed. I don't like the guy and could not handle his overinflated ego for an entire semester. :moo:

Thought for the day -

Thank GOD no one impregnated this lady!

Ha!!! I was just thinking that the other day too! Could you imagine if she had children?!! OMG what a scary thought!!! I'm surprised she didn't try to trap Travis by getting pregnant.

Well, even though she didn't have suicidal ideation (plan) the mere fact she said she wanted to commit suicide, he legally was obligated to report it.

Her verbalizing suicide was an example of malingering!! Believe me, being put on suicide watch would have cured her of telling dear ole Samuel of "poor Jodi" act so she could tell it during her testimony. :floorlaugh:

JMHO and Professional Opinion

I could hear her say something like "I will kill myself before I have to spend the rest of my life in a prison"

That's about as far as JA's suicidal plans went. IMHO

I missed it, I'm sorry. Are they back at 1:30 AZ time?

One of my biggest issues is the following testimony:

1. Murderers who premeditate don't show PTSD because they planned it (basic idea of what he said);

2. People who have been attacked by a stranger do show PTSD.

3. People who have to self defend show PTSD.

4. Since Jodi lied the first time, he didn't feel he had to retest because of #3. He just attributed the "true" trauma to the first story and kept the results.

IE, in my view, that means he NEVER even considered it COULD BE #1. He was sold on #3 from the beginning. His entire failure to retest shows he never even considered premeditation as a viable consideration.

Didnt he say on direct that alot so many percent of criminal/ rapist etc have amnesia? so is he now saying "unplanned rapes" would be included in that. hes caught himself in quite a few things.

also with the book issue... he said today in questioning that he didnt see anything wrong with it on the "first" time meeting someone. so how was it now it was the "first" time he met her and decided so quickly shes "suicidal" but not really suicidal and this book would help.

Q: Do you often make mistakes in your evaluation reports?

A: No. But I could be mistaken.

The book is back.

YourErroneousZonesWayneW194_f.jpg

That is just creepy.:seeya:

so lets see if I understand this..she came out of her fog JUST in time to clean up before going thru a police or border patrol...how convenient!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties