trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

The jurors are taking notes like a high schooler on the first day of class. Noon recess, remember the admonition! #JodiArias

I wish the questions referred to her as "The Defendant" rather than "Ms. Arias".

She should have low self esteem. She's a horrible, evil, dark diseased toxin. Unfortunately she's always thought herself ENTITLED to do whatever she wants to do, especially when it comes to men, including taking a life and now violating his memory in court. No, her self esteem is just fine. Until she's put down like a rabid animal she will continue on feeling entitled to stomp on everyone who gets in her way.

YES YES YES!! Thought it was just me...thank you!!!

Was it a juror or someone in the gallery? My thoughts immediately went to Travis' family. The DT wanted the ribbons removed, and Travis' family did not comply. I think she was commenting about that! Could be wrong. JMO.

I still see juror questions as though one juror may believe her. Sorry. Not all the questions came across as pro prosection.

IMO, she was just asking JW to look at the jury. Maybe to read their faces? Maybe someone smiled at her?

Yes, and JW looked and said yes to whatever JA saw and smiled. Then Jodi stepped out of JW's shadow to either see or be seen.

She talked to him about being suicidal but since she didn't tell him her actual plan he wasn't worried? Huh

Well, even though she didn't have suicidal ideation (plan) the mere fact she said she wanted to commit suicide, he legally was obligated to report it.

Her verbalizing suicide was an example of malingering!! Believe me, being put on suicide watch would have cured her of telling dear ole Samuel of "poor Jodi" act so she could tell it during her testimony. :floorlaugh:

JMHO and Professional Opinion

I sure hope one of these jurors asks the Doc, given all the sex Jodi decribes, is it not possible that at times she may have had transient global amnesia and is simply bs'ing everyone about some of these escapades. Just a thought...me thinks many of her descriptions are her fantasies alone.

ok did he just totally contradict himself? watching hln...said relationship changes from seeing patient more...which is exactly what he did!!!! wth?

ok I have the tv on cause it's easier but not in real time...will someone help me out here????

Right okay so I don't think mentioning that at some point he considered Multiple personalities is helpful at all lol

Especially since the entire phychology community contends that such a phenomenon doesn't actually exist.

Thought for the day -

Thank GOD no one impregnated this lady!

I think the word 'stories' should have been a clue to this unusual expert.

According to Samuels, her "story" has a beginning (gun) and an end (Hoover Dam) but no middle (29 stabs,1 throat slice, frenzied cleanup). I'm sick if his referring to "her story" as if the little part he's describing is complete.

I think the selective amnesia question was the best one (so far). It shows how smart the jury is thinking. That was one of the only questions he gave a definitive "no" to. If you can't have selective amnesia, then the PTSD/dissociative amnesia DX is flawed. And Jodi as testified to selective amnesia - she's said "some things have come back over time" and the recall of the knife/dishwasher.

I'm finally able to listen for once and our cleaning lady picks today to vaccum the offices! Ugh.

Is she dressed like this?

french-maid.jpg

He is sooo sneaky. He is just dying to get in his evaluation of the crime scene. yea right! not with martinez.

One of my biggest issues is the following testimony:

1. Murderers who premeditate don't show PTSD because they planned it (basic idea of what he said);

2. People who have been attacked by a stranger do show PTSD.

3. People who have to self defend show PTSD.

4. Since Jodi lied the first time, he didn't feel he had to retest because of #3. He just attributed the "true" trauma to the first story and kept the results.

IE, in my view, that means he NEVER even considered it COULD BE #1. He was sold on #3 from the beginning. His entire failure to retest shows he never even considered premeditation as a viable consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow