trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me a break. She was quite assertive when she refused to leave his house and slept under his Christmas tree. :rolleyes: BS, BS and more BS!

Just seen tweets, more questions being put in basket. Oh dear Gawd, we'll never get done with him.

Boy it sounds like most of the jury has made their minds up already based on their questions.. premeditation, planned words, etc!!! You go jury!!!

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

judge puffing her cheeks sighing with yet more jury questions lol

Omg lip readers what was jodi just saying to Wilmott about a certain juror?!

Looks like she's trying to get someones attention on the jury.
She whispered to Willmott, she giggled, then JA moved over.

I kept thinking something was up when she had her jacket off before the jury came in and when they left. Me thinks she's using her "boobage" on one of the jurors....just IMO.

That's how much time he's spent with her, he doesn't even know this is the third story we are on now.

Why does she have something draped over her arm? I noticed it when she stood up earlier also.

There you go

She was looking for travis to take her higher in regards of the way she was living.

He told her to gtf and look at what happened

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Motive. Imagine that! The DT's expert witness tells the jury about the motive for JA killing Travis. Wow!

This is too good, the jury are handing in questions about his ridiculous answers.

Earlier in the day he said it's important to do as much research as possible, but now he says instead of interviewing her family he relied on third-hand writeups.

He only needs to convince one of the jurors to get a hung jury............ i'm worried by the questions.

Ok I've been listening to the last 15 mins of Dr... Umm Yeah? It sounds like he is almost the expert for the state with the some of his answers to Jury questions...

Regarding PD possibility
She saw TA better Class of Guy a "Guru"

I mean geesh isn't he suppose to support her DT not give additional insight to Premeditation & Motive?? JMO

PS Dang doggie just chewed her paw/stitches... Grrr hoping didn't bust out stitches!

What is with her and that jacket? It drives me nuts! Does she want to look like she has important places to go or something?

Judge is shaking her head and exhaling as if she is disgusted. Join the crowd, judge.

Why are the jurors when asking questions say Jodi?? What do they think they are now BFF..Geez

So he's basing his evaluation on lies and he knows they are lies but it makes no difference for his evaluation.

Yeah. He's trying to isolate PTSD as a phenomenon apart from reality and humanity. That truth is in the numbers and only the numbers. Something a psychopath would argue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee