trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She talked to him about being suicidal but since she didn't tell him her actual plan he wasn't worried? Huh

Low self esteem? If I had nether regions that looked like hers I think I might have low self esteem.

oh oh oh not good. SHE became obsessed too.. that fits.

and then killed him

FINALLY....the TRUTH out of her mouth.... Travis WAS a better class of guy~

I think the look on JA face says it all. She knows its all but over for her.

Jodi started the morning all chipper and perky when the doc started testifying, but her demeanor morphed into a stunned, sullen look, and slouching in her chair.

There you go

She was looking for travis to take her higher in regards of the way she was living.

He told her to gtf and look at what happened

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Have we heard about grandma's window before?

exactly. travis was a meal ticket. and when he told her to get lost, she killed him.

this should have been a 2 day trial.

And so she stalked him until it became apparent she couldn't have this person who was a better class of person so then she killed him. Why can't the good doctor see this?

You are the worst one Ammon. Can you not hear the extreme skepticism in their questions?

Worst one? What does that mean?

And yes I can hear the skepticism in some of the questions. But we don't know who or how many jurors are asking them. It could be one or two jurors asking all the sceptical questions while the neutral questions are being asked by more than two jurors. It's not really safe at this point to conclude that the jury as a group is leaning one way or the other.

He keeps referring to the "second story"-like it matters-it was a lie. I am sure the jury knows that by now!

Right - it shouldn't be based on anything, including the test. It's all a lie.

1.0 = I wasn't there, I didn't do it, I had nothing to do with Travis' death.

2.0 = the ninjas did it.

3.0 = I killed TA in self defense

The focus here should be on 3.0 and not 2.0.

This is crazy!

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads