trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok now that ive thought a little about this , these questions were read in the order that they were submitted...i still think dr brain has a crush on JA

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She DID think she "traded" up. Travis was a better "catch" than any other man she had EVER dated. She WOULD NOT give up on snagging him without a fight.

Travis most certainly is FAR above in class than Jodi. FAR FAR above. Not even in the same solar system.

She has never been put on suicide watch at the jail has she? If not I call BS on the whole suicidal talk.

Fool please, the only time she was uncomfortable is if he used spit instead of KY....not that I would know. *ehem*

Abusive behavior - he's trying to set the stage for La Violette.
Arias told him she had to leave Travis' Gma's house through the window??

Dr DoLittle claims his “hypothesis” is “probably” correct based on analysis of crime scene photos, ancillary reports, police reports, and collateral information.
Besides his own interviews with JA and his reading of the prosecution evidence including crime scene photos it hard to see how his theory is corroborated.

He is paid to claim to say JA suffered PTSD and that she suffered amnesia which is the story JA concocted in 2010.
This is tantamount to saying I believe JA’s story because that is my opinion.
How do you know your opinion is correct? ANSWER – because that is my learned opinion and my opinions are correct.

How do you know JA is not lying? Because her true story was consistent did not deviate and her story comports with crime scene photos. PLUS my reading of her journals and police reports helped me to conclude that JA is telling the truth.

DoLittle’s whole testimony is mere blather, full of high sounding jargon, and full of circular reasoning.

Samuels reallllllllllly screwed up there. A guru she ended up killing. :great:

I think he almost slipped and said her litany of lies.

What a liar this guy is! First he says that a consistent story is a sign of lying, then he says her embellishing it while keeping the base story consistent is a sign she was telling the truth.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
The jurors are taking notes like a high schooler on the first day of class. Noon recess, remember the admonition! #J

this psychological angle kind of makes me queasy. there are a lot of people in prison and i'll bet many, many have sadder stories than jodi to tell and they didn't get all this understanding for their crimes.

This jury loves JM and believe him! They asked the same questions that JM did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee